Visitor Skyfighter

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by susannes, Nov 4, 2008.

1. susannes

susannes New Member

I have built a Papermodel of a Visitor Skyfighter. The 3D and Pepakura-model developed Claudio Dias for me.
    But I will make an instruction for it because it is a little bit difficult to build without.

pictures and pdf are here:
  2. clif52

clif52 Banned

Nice job. I wondered when someone would make a model from this show. I liked the first mini series but the second one and the short lived TV show weren't that good as I remember. I'd love to see more unusual papermodels from shows that we remember but don't see much of anymore.
  3. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

very nice! great job from Claudio:thumb:

4. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Isn't there a cargo shuttle version of this ship, too ? Any way we can talk you into making cargo modules for it ?
  5. susannes

susannes New Member

I am a beginner in making paper models, but in the future I will try to develope more from V.
  6. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Great job i watch the show for ever !!

V <------
  7. Mothership? Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee :wave7:
  8. Kjev

Kjev Member

There was a tanker and a shuttle as well. The advantage is that the skyfighter was simply split across the middle, and different sections added. I have some reference pictures available, Susannes, if you need them.

And I'mthrilled. This one has been on my wish list for a long time! THANKYTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!
  9. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

everytime I try to download the file I get a file damaged message and ca't open it up....can some one check and see if its the file or my computer acting up?
  10. Kjev

Kjev Member

The link on her(?) site goes to a PDF file. I opened it fine, then saved it. Haven't had a chance to check since, though.
  11. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

:thumb:Thank you for an excellent model. I watched this show avidly as a kid!!! Excellent work!!:mrgreen:
  12. Werner Smuts

Werner Smuts Member

GREAT JOB!!!!

When i was in High School....... (many many moons ago) i never missed the TV Series. Unfortunately i was unfortunate to miss the last episode...

Ever since then i wished it to re-run on television but up till now.... nothing....
    It was a marvelous, MARVELOUS program.

But i sincerely hope.... i'll see more of this.
    And by the way..... why not a mother ship..... PLEEEEESE!
  13. susannes

susannes New Member

At moment I work on smaller and simplier to build Skyfighter.
    After that I will try to make a mothership.
  14. susannes

susannes New Member