'Virtual Asset' for The Gauge

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
In past threads, I have discovered the so called 'Virtual Passes'. It's a very nice idea and I note it for the future. :)
Meanwhile, and due to the fact that I still have no layed any track (blame on me for my laziness!), I have started to issue 'Virtual Assets' for my railroad, the 'Rio Negro & San Luis Valley R.R.' :) :p :)
Maybe this way I can collect some funds! :D :D :D
I have granted one of my preferred stock to 'The Gauge' (sorry, I haven't had enough time to issue for the North American market, so it's issued in spanish language).
If someone of you want to profit (for free! ;) ), I can grant more assets with different #'s to the interested -just let me know what is to be the name on it (Please, no counterfeited assets! :mad: The criminals will be harassed with flame mail and spam, prosecuted and condemned to several weeks without beer! :D :rolleyes: ).

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Auditor of record?...

...who need one of these?? ;)

Anyhow, you can bet that is NOT Arthur Andersen! :D :D

Tyson, you name and you got it :) (well, almost :rolleyes: ).
Do you want the 'standard' size (as it appears here, 480x560 pixels) or the full size with more detail (1200x1400)?
The first weight around 100KB and the second is around 530KB. I will need also your e-m@il. :)
(Or, if you prefer the standard, I can have it posted here and you can save it directly)

Bill Stone

Apr 20, 2001
San Dimas, California, USA
Visit site
That is beautiful, Javier,,,,,
You're obviously as talented with computer graphics as in your modeling.....
I'd also love to have one --- full strength if possible. My email is also in the members section.
Please make it out to the Jefferson & Overland Railway --- or if there isn't room for that, it could be the J&O Rwy Co.
Many thanks.
Bill S

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
problems attaching files

Sorry, Tyson and Bill.

I have ready your assets, but I don't find the way for attaching they to the e-mail messages :confused:

Your e-mail addresses aren't visibles to me (in the members section), and the Gauge's mail system don't let me to attach files :( (or maybe it is just in my face but I'm sort of really silly :eek: ) *

If you know how can do it, please let me know (or you can send me an 'white' e-mail to javier[-at-]tel.ac This way I can reply you with the file attached)

I apologize my future stockholders for the nuisances. Hem, you know: we are a young company and... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

* P.S.
I forgot to mention that I have not web page, so I can't send a private message with an URL to the pictures

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Thanks, friends

for the superbe acceptance of this issuing!
The RN&SLV R.R. Management is astonished! :D

Please, if you want personalized certificates mail me to the address indicated above (Dave: will it be possible in the future to add an attaching feature to the Gauge's mail system?)

Notice to future & present stockholders: This company is not giving dividends yet, but is raising a lot of fun :D :D :D

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Topo,

Got my wifes stock certificate this morning. Excellent detail. This will make a fine addition to the others that I have for the RI and the B&A . the great thing is nobody will know that it is a model rail road.

Thanks Again

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Hi Topo,

sorry, I can't see The Gauge allowing members to send attachments with their emails in the near future.

Regards
Dave Hagan