Viking Ship

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by redwolf28386, May 22, 2007.

1. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

2. kronos

kronos Member

Nice I added it to my some day im going to build this folder but after scowering the internet fo over a month looking for freebies that file is now up to a little over 4 gigs:twisted:
  3. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

I know what you mean! I've added 80 models to my "I'm never gonna be able to afford enough ink folder" just this evening! Whats worse is I've got 4 models in various stages of construction! I figure you gotta do something while you wait for the glue to set!:( :grin:

4. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Da Vinci's Tank Too!

Thanks for the info!

Click on the right-hand arrow at the top and Leonardo Da Vinci's wooden tank model comes up as well.:twisted:

5. kenw

kenw New Member

Hi all,

Has anyone made up this model? I just started trying by gluing the outer hulls to the keels and then gluing them together. But I think that was the wrong approach - I've finished up with a crinkled keel - on the ship lads! - mine crinkled a long time ago :oops:

Can anyone suggest a "right sequence" for assembly?
  6. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

7. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

The pages take a long time to refresh so be patient...8)

8. ramatoto

ramatoto Member

This model is originaly constructed by Richard Vyskovsky, the grand old man of czech card models. I don´t know, how it get´s on this russian site:???::???:

It has been published as ABC-Model in the past. There it has about 1 1/2 pages of written instructions. But sorry, i can´t read czech:cry:

Maybe one of our czech friends can help :-?:-?
  9. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

'Drakkar' Viking Ship

Hail, all Norsemen!

I happen to have the two jpeg plates for this viking ship model (from 900 A.D.). If anybody needs them, just drop me a PM with your mail address and I will mail them to you rightaway.

It is a very fine model. Somebody here at the forum (or at has built it and posted a picture. I think it was for the card model contest last year.

All the best,
    Bengt :smile:

PS (edited in); I found it: