Vidiian Ship type 2

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
Well, it was a hard to choose the next ship, but i realised that the Paper-Voyager has no enemy ships from the Delta quadrant except some Borg cubes! Time to change it!

I showed already my Krenim Timeweapon ship, but this is still stopped until there are more HD pictures or "Eaglemoss" release the model! (i hope then, someone can help me with some pictures of this model! ;) )

An other big enemy were the Vidiians; so why not a Vidiian ship?
here the first WIP pictures

render1.jpg render2.jpg render3.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Another interesting design!
I am looking forward to seeing how this one will turn out.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
The Vidiians where definitely creepy and worthy of recognition. Voyager is another underrepresented Star Trek series, so anything is appreciated. :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Can I put a new order for a Cervical Spine, Lumbar Spine, damn it, the whole Spine, extra liver, some good sharp eyes and a big schl...............:)

Cforrest900

Great work! How large will this be in 1/1700
If I remember right, these were about twice the length of Voyager, correct?

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
Ex-Astris gaves us a length of 500 meters and i found no other reference! in 1/1700 is it "only" 29,4 centimeters! okay in comparison to some of my latest models is it a giant ;)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
cmon zath! just print your engrams to a computer and put it in your clone and you will live forever, or at least long enough to build every paper model you got stored! maybe a vulan mind transfer to the mind chip.....

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
@D-WHALE You are doing a GREAT JOB on this. It looks like it will be an interesting build. I am looking forward to seeing how it will turn out.