Video of my layout on my website!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Collyn, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Collyn

Collyn Member

I put a new video on my web site. Here is the link . It might take a while to download and once again it is only internet exp;orer which i hate becase I hate internet explorer. I will try to get firefox support. and straight download support soon. To pause right click and press stop. Controllers did not load.
  2. Collyn

Collyn Member

I got the video setup so you can now download the video. so it works for firefox when you click on the bottom button.
  3. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

Awesome video!!!!....I've seen your work in still pictures but seeing it in the vid really sets it off!...excellent use of color and texture:thumb:
    Keep up the great work!
    ...loved the cellos:)

COMBAT Member

Thxs for sharing! :)
  5. Collyn

Collyn Member

Added more videos. Same links. One is of both The EMD and my Mikado with the 36 ft passenger cars. The third video was just for fun. It looks like some vintage video clip, it is surprising how well the effect worked. I also added some pictures and some other clips on the vintage video
  6. Collyn

Collyn Member

Video using flash. I upgraded my videos again after switching over severs myself. They now play in-line using a flash player. I used blaze media pro to convert to swf format. I then used front page and installed them by going to ad plugin.