Video of Layout

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Mark:wave:, i REALLY ENJOYED your last vid!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: (as usual;))

i have to be honest with you, i am a dial-upper:eek:ops:, so i don't often wait for the vids like on youtube, that you can only watch:rolleyes:. i REALLY like the vids you post that can be downloaded:thumb:, those i can click on and go to the store, or to sleep, or whatever, i save them in a folder so i can view them ANYTIME:thumb:.

ANYWAYS, i waited for this one to load, and it was REALLY worth it!:thumb: NICE STEAMER!
THANKS!:D -Deano

Chessie System

Jan 2, 2007
This is my first post, I really like the work you have done. I too am a Chessie Fan (as seen in my SN) I really like how it was a small shot of the trains in many of your Vids, it made is seam like they took forever to pass (like in real life)

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Mark:wave:, i downloaded the last vid you posted last night:D, and just viewed it, OUTSTANDING!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: i REALLY enjoy your vids!:thumb: i like to see different locations of your layout, your cars are weathered NICE, and you have a GREAT selection of motive power in them:D. GOOD JOB!:thumb: THANKS! for the download.:D -Deano

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Mark:wave:, NICE VID!!!:thumb: (as usual;)). i really liked the "mannequins" in the store windows, GREAT IDEA!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: i also like Illinois Terminal, i have an IT boxcar:D, but i gotta ask , where did you get the two IT covered hoppers!:eek: i would love to get one of those, who makes them? THANKS!:D -Deano

chessie4155

Mar 17, 2006
Vincennes, Ind.
www.geocities.com
Hey Deano; The IT cars are from Atlas. I'm not sure if they are still available, my Son bought them used at the LHS. I can't take credit for the maniquins idea, A good friend gave the buildings to me. He said for health reasons he could no longer maintain his layout and sent them to me.
Mark

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
chessie4155 said:
Hey Deano; The IT cars are from Atlas. I'm not sure if they are still available,...Mark
Hmm, Atlas huh, well that gives me something to go by:thumb:, THANKS MARK!!!:D I am sorry to hear of your friends failing health:(, that was nice of him to give you the buildings:thumb:, NICE addition to your layout though;).

THANKS again Mark!:D -Deano

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Mark:wave:, NICE VID!!!:thumb: sheew, took me 3.5hrs to D/L, but was well worth it!!:thumb: LOTS of rail traffic!:thumb:, and i was TOTALLY NOT expecting a derailment!:eek: the track gang right after it was a REAL NICE TOUCH!;):D GOOD JOB MARK!:thumb: THANKS,:D-Deano