Video of Layout

fsm1000

First off thank you thank you thank you.
I really do like those kind of videos.
I know it is pixelated as do you so no point going further on that one.
One suggestion I have is to rotate the camera just slightly forward so it seems like you are looking out a wondow no?
Also another one of just straight forward would be nice.
Heck a dozen more like that one would be nice :D
The ONLY thing I truly don't like is that you can't download the videos. Other then that I am enjoying what you are doing in the rail level videos.
Thanks again :)
Keep up the good work. :)

fsm1000

I am sure you have already said but I must have missed it. What do you use to get those rail level shots? Thanks again.
Oh yeah, the music on the last one was nor bad. :)

chessie4155

FSM1000, I'm glad you like them. Sorry about not being able to dowload them. These files are rather large and Youtube is the only file host I've found so far that will take them. I should do a google search for another host. Here's the Cab Ride video that you should be able to download.
http://www.savefile.com/files/257815
Thanks for your suggestion about rotating the camera. I'll try it but this thing is hard to balance on a flat car. It is a digital camera that takes vidoe. That's why the picture quality is so poor. I use a HP E317 digital camera. It's a really nice size for shooting close to the tracks. I'd still like to someday get a real digital camcorder though.
If I can find another host that will take large files I'll repost what I can so they can be downloaded.

chessie4155

I thought I found a new File Host for large files but for some reaon or another I can't get the links to work. I'll keep trying. May have to find another host,again.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
The old links always worked for me.... :( The new link works, bu you have to join to actually download the videos... you can watch them online though :)

Really cool!!!! ..... but all your stuff so far is great!!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing!!!

chessie4155

I was looking for a site where anyone could download but not have to join if they didnt want to . For now I'm going to stay at YouTube and Savefile. I like Savefile because anyone can download the videos where as YouTube doesnt allow for downloading.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
chessie4155 said:
I was looking for a site where anyone could download but not have to join if they didnt want to . For now I'm going to stay at YouTube and Savefile. I like Savefile because anyone can download the videos where as YouTube doesnt allow for downloading.
Ok ok -- I understand now :D