Video of Layout

Hello Mark, Where is the link to this thread? I just came by it, and am very interested in seeing it, everyone talk's about how great the sound is as well, and right at the moment, I am ready to invest in an external sound system, as I'm not impressed with the sound in my DCC equipt locomotives, any advise here would be appreciated.

Thank's, Duane

chessie4155

Mar 17, 2006
Vincennes, Ind.
www.geocities.com
Hello Mark, Where is the link to this thread? I just came by it, and am very interested in seeing it, everyone talk's about how great the sound is as well, and right at the moment, I am ready to invest in an external sound system, as I'm not impressed with the sound in my DCC equipt locomotives, any advise here would be appreciated.

Thank's, Duane
Duanne; Where is the link for what? The sounds we use are real train sounds dubbed in to match the action of our model trains.
Mark

seanm

Oct 11, 2004
Sunny CA
www.pegnsean.net
Chessie4155,

This recent video is the first one I have seen of yours. I really want to compliment you on the outstanding use of wild sound! That is reaLLY GREAT! Lots better then a most videos I have seen with music as the background... train sounds are what we want with trains!!! Thank you so much for sharing!