Video of Layout

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by chessie4155, May 15, 2006.

1. chessie4155

chessie4155 Active Member

Hey Gang; I've been kinda lerking in the background but finally decided to contribute something.
    Here's a link to a video I've done of my layout. Hope yuall like it.

2. Mark, That was really great, I for one enjoyed it ! Joe :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  3. zedob

zedob Member

That was great:thumb: . Did you dub in teh sound effects, or is it a layout sound system? It really helps to make it feel real.
  4. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

chessie4155, i have enjoyed all your past videos, and was so GLAD you put a new one on here that i havent seen.:thumb: :D GREAT JOB on them ALL!:thumb: cant wait to see any other new ones you have! :D THANKS!
  5. trainnut65

trainnut65 Member

Cool video there chessie. I also model chessie but at this time i only have three chessie loco's. Two SD9 and one SD7 Proto. I am looking for more as we type LOL
  6. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

how'd you do the sound, it really suprised me as I had the speakers turned up a little too high! :eek: :D Great work! :thumb:
  7. chessie4155

Hey Guys: I'm glad you like the video. I used real Chessie train sounds and added them to my vidoes. This new computer we have came with Windows Movie Maker and I'm still learning how it works. I've done several vidoes and you will see the same trains in several as I was just to lazy to make up different trains for each video lol
  8. chessie4155

Action at Quicks Cut

Hey Gang; Here's another video.

9. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Those are some cool videos!
    The sound is what makes it great.
  10. lester perry

lester perry Active Member

Fantastic man I am impressed.
  11. chessie4155

96 meets 97

12. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

WOW, great idea to use real sound for your videos. Sounds much butter than any sound decoder.
  13. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Videos Mark.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  14. chessie4155

Cab Ride

15. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

Heyyyyyyyyy!!!! Something fishy with that last one :D :D !! Had to get creative to pull that one off did'ya? Cool stuffs. Posting videos is something I have always wanted to try but never had the time or equipment to figure it out.
  16. chessie4155

17. chessie4155

18. chessie4155

Westbound #95

19. chessie4155

20. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Looking Good Mark.