Vickers Jockey Mk II 1/100 scale

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Gomidefilho, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Hello friends! I present my last concluded model this nice English fighter of the beginning of the thirties: Vickers Jockey.

This elegant airplane didn't pass of the prototype stage, but it was much more advanced than other monoplanes put in service as Boeing P-26 and Breda 27. The reason of the non introduction was structural failure and the orthodox of the command of RAF, faithful to the use of biplan fighters

This small model was projected by Krzychu74 and it is excellent. I had the pleasure to do an assembly test for him. The model will be available for download in some days in this site: index.htm

The model is highly recommended, entertaining of being built besides being extremely attractive when ready. ;)

Congratulations Krzychu74 for that small "obra prima" :thumb::mrgreen:sign1
  2. Alcides

Alcides Member

Very interesting model. I love the models of not so well known aircraft.

Thanks for sharing.

3. edi

edi Member

Hello Pericles
    well done this beauty:thumb:

4. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Gomidefilho: thank you very much that you were willing to test this project. :)
    Jockey is ready for download:
    I attached to the model a little addition in the form Jockey`s picture which it is possible to give to the desktop.
    I hope that this picture and idea will appeal to you.

Here is the report from test building by our friend Gomidefilho:
    Vickers Type 151 Jockey 1/100 scale -

I wish you nice gluing. :)

Best regards.
  5. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

looks excellent thnaks for sahring with us !! look forward to seeing the jb-2 loon and the fokker experimetal aircraft on your site soon !!!!!!keep up the fantastic work !!:thumb:
  6. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank you People!

I liked a lot of building that model he is very good and the final results please a lot...

P.S. Edi I loved Reggiane Re-2000 but I will build him in the scale 1/100 ;)