VF-1 Valkyrie

RMCH

Anglebirds

Angle Birds Battroid! Thats awsome. There should be a battroid with AngleBirds paint version for an option!

Getter1

http://nandakorea.sakura.ne.jp/koreanihtml/c_10.html

Dude that looked pathetic!:eek: How did that EVER see the light of day?

Pathetic it may be but in Shunichi's blog he pointed this out so I did the scheme :p THe stand even says Gundam V.

I'll most likely never build it but it was there so I did it:p

You should scroll throughthe rest of the pages to see more of those Korean cartoons. Most of em are pretty bad. Though this one had some decent looking mechs,

http://nandakorea.sakura.ne.jp/koreanihtml/c_16.html

Don't know where the inspirations came from but the logo is a dead give-away (rolls eyes).

G1

Getter1

Angle Birds Battroid! NO WAY! Thats awsome. Will that version come with the paint scheme already on it for an option?

Yes The Angel Bird scheme is done ;)

Here is a list of the color schemes already done.

VF/T1D-Trainer, Standard combat colors, Max and Millia wedding version

VF-1S-Skull Leader

VF-1J-Hikaru (Rick), Max, Millia, Standard combat colors, Gundam V, Axoid (release pending)

VF-1A-Standard combat colors, Angel Birds, Dark Birds, Kakizaki (Ben), Max, UN Guard,
VF-1X (from Macross VFX2 on Playstation)

DYRL-VF-1S-Max, Hikaru, Fokker
VF-1A-Max, Hikaru, Kakizaki, Standard combat colors

Robotech Battlecry game versions (release pending)

Jack Archer-all variants
Izzy-all variants
Wolf Squadron-all variants
Stealth-all variants

In-Progress

VF-1S-Vexar (release pending)
VF-1D-Orbot (release pending)
VF-X Prototype Valk.
YF-1R (from Robotech Battlecry-release pending)

Janx has at least 1 original scheme completed. I've seen 3 others in progress (not sure if done or not). He's keeping tight lipped even to me on schemes so who knows what he's cookin up :p

I have litteraly 1 more part to make and I'm done with my part of the project minus finishing the schemes I'm doing. Many of those schemes I'm not in any hurry to complete as I've yet to hear from Harmony Gold bout releasing them (staring to wonder if that's my answer).

I won't push an un-tested part out ther so the detail sheet will have to wait till I get more ink (printer's dry as a bone ATM :p ).

Janx has a couple things to complete plus any color schemes he's working on anong the other many projects he's got goin so wer're seeing the lightr at the end of the tunnel here. Wait a minute.............that light.................IT'S A TRAIN!!!!

G1

Valkyrie Stand

I have a bit of an update on the stand for the Valks here in the thread. Somehow I have corrupted my original files for the stand pictured earlier in the thread!wall1:curse:wall1:curse: Luckily, (at least I think) I kept the arm and the stand itself seperate, it will unfold in Pep. The arm and the stand will more than likely be seperate files unless I can figure out how to get the arm into Pep with the stand. I have decided to simplify it greatly for ease of construction. I really was happy with the detail on the other stand too. I'll figure out how to add a little detail to this new stand, but not so much as to detract from the center pieces. Namely the Valkyrie and the arm. This has taught me to back up my work!!!! Here is a pic of what I have done so far:

Attachments

• New Stand.jpg
    New Stand.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 39

Janx

Pep has a function to import another pep file as long as both or neither have been unfolded. ( make sure the scale is the same too)

Valkyrie Stand

Another update for evryone. This redesign went alot quicker and smoother than the first one. I guess I learned something in the process!:mrgreen: I have an uncolored version printed out and should have a finished pic up by the weekend. Here a screen capture from Sketchup:

Attachments

• New Valk Stand 2.jpg
    New Valk Stand 2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 49

Janx

Probs uploading atm as the files are so large, in process of redrawing and conversion into PDFs sorry for the delays guys.

Getter1

Hello All,

Well Janx is making prgress on the re-draws and might i say none will be dissapointed at what he's acheiving ;) The files will be much smaller to.

I the mean time I've been working on the last few detail parts. The Emergency nose seperation and the Battroid mode seat extendor.

In the pics the D's cockpit section was the next to final test so it does look a bit weird. I didn't want to cut it all apart to get the final tweaked in one on so I put the connection block on that one. I didn't test the connection rod as it was forgotten at the time of prinitng the parts :p

The Seat Riserand neck retraction gear went together far better than I had anticipated. I felt there was no need to test up the D as it will work just the same. Not to mention the prototypes up till these pics had a terible accident ans couldn't be used any further or I would've whipped up a D boulbe seat to :p

We hope to have these ready really soon but with Janx re-drawing it's almost starting over but not quite. He's really fast to so be patient a bit more :D

Enjoy the pics,
G1

Attachments

• 03210006.JPG
    03210006.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 03210007.JPG
    03210007.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 03210005.JPG
    03210005.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 03220015.JPG
    03220015.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 66

lordbandit

dude I think I speak for everyone... stop doing this to us!! it's a torture to watch the pics... you're an amazing designer... and I think there isn't a better way to honor a papercraft designer than to make his desings... cheers... and thanks for the hard work

Getter1

Well Steve0 we could always stop :p

I imagine you could make em fly if you used lighter paper instead of cardstock. May have to ommit or simplify a lot of parts to but I think it could be done. Arrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!! Steve what have you done?!?!?!? I'm contemplating it now :p

Hmmm Maybe transformation to? eh? That's a joke. I had thought of it but it wouldn't be worth it.

Hope to post pics of the nearly completed VF-X Valkyrie Prototype later on.

G1

seth crofton

wow have you guys show any of these to tommy yune of harmony gold yet? I bet they would love to put this up on there robotech store..amazing yeah if you used regular paper you could get them to glide across a room...put some bottle rockets up the legs and that baby would soar a bit.

Getter1

Hey Seth,

I tried to e-mail the guys at Harmony Gold through their offical site to aquire permission to release the Robotech Battlecry game color schemes I did twice but have not heard anything at all :( SO till I hear from them I'm not releasing those schemes.

If you're a forum member or something there maybe you can get some attention and direct them to this thread ;)

Oh these models will be avaliable for free download not to be put in any store. I'm not the original creator so they're not mine to sell. I just took Shunichi's model to a new level.... and beyond :p I just can't stop :p

G1