VF-1 Valkyrie

Getter1

Ha! I should build a VT-1D where Rick/Hikaru smashes Minmei in the Gerwalk hand! :p Pop her head like a zit!

G1

seth crofton

okay so tommys in st louis until the 30 th for the big anime convention there. I will follow up with him this wednesday ...have you guys thought about posting this in the macross forum yet?

Getter1

Janx is still re-drawing up the files and instructions. He's making good progress :D

I however am still trying to cram all my junk into the 1 bedroom apartment I moved into last weekend :p

Hope to be building again soon :D

G1

Getter1

Here's what I was up agianst over the weekend. It's not this bad anymore but I still have a bit to go :p

Yes I know there's a lot of plastic in there. Ooooooooo I said a wordy dird :p

There's more stuff not seen in the pics in that closet and the bedroom :p Man I gotta downsize!!!

G1

Attachments

• 04040002.jpg
    04040002.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 04040003.jpg
    04040003.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 04040004.jpg
    04040004.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 04040005.jpg
    04040005.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 04040006.jpg
    04040006.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 04040001.jpg
    04040001.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 41

Janx

Quick update on redraws etc,

All the normal schemes done, TV and DYRL These include

VF-1A for Hikaru/Rick Kakizaki/Ben Max, UN Guard, Darkbird, Angelbirds and Standard.
VF-1J Hikaru/Rick, Max, Myria and Standard.
VF-1S Hikaru/Rick and Roy Fokker.
VF-1D VT102, Max-Myria and Angelbird spare.
VFX Prototype

Aslo done Instructions for Battroid and Gerwalk- Fighter Additions.

Just rescaled the weapons and super packs, now redrawing the detail parts and instructions.

Janx

Hi Guys. I will start to upload the models, starting with the VF 1A this week end.

The instructions for the Super packs, weaponry and detail parts arn't finished yet so I will try to get them done this week end and upload them by early next week.

Ronson2k3

Sounds great .. Looking forward to it. I know that you all have spent many hours gettings this done and I just want to say a full hearted thank you for all your work.

C

cgutzmer

I will keep an eye out for them as they appear - feel free to pm me if you want it to go faster ;)

Getter1

Hello All,

All right, now that they're getting up I want to SEE some builds!!!

Thanks for the face-lift and the up-loads Janx :D :D :D

G1

Getter1

Steve0,

The Angelbirds were in the 1st episode of Macross and Robotech. They were the demonstration team at the begining.

The Darkbirds were seen preparing to take off in one episode for a breif second. I don't know which episode personally but Janx found it and sent me a screen grab but I seem to have lost the grab :( It's in there and it's not for certian but assumed they were VF-1As. I suppose the other variants could be given the same color scheme as well.

G1