VF-1 Valkyrie

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Getter1, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Mifune73

Mifune73 Member

Yeah, I know it was technically OT, but that was such an obvious joke, I couldn't help it. Would be sweet in paper, though...
  2. Janx

Janx Member

I have a few of the destroids already modelled but no time to modify them to paper
  3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Wheres the Lynn Minmei doll???

4. Janx

Janx Member

Oh no the cutenessssss...............argh
  5. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

So cute I just puked a rainbow...
  6. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Ha! I should build a VT-1D where Rick/Hikaru smashes Minmei in the Gerwalk hand! :p Pop her head like a zit!

7. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

ThunderChild's got the Destroids in the works. He's done the Defender already :D

8. seth crofton

seth crofton Member

okay so tommys in st louis until the 30 th for the big anime convention there. I will follow up with him this wednesday ...have you guys thought about posting this in the macross forum yet?
  9. hawkman67

hawkman67 Member

Soo... how are things coming along?? just a ponder as the thread seems to have stopped for now..

Regards, Jeff
  10. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Janx is still re-drawing up the files and instructions. He's making good progress :D

I however am still trying to cram all my junk into the 1 bedroom apartment I moved into last weekend :p

Hope to be building again soon :D

11. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Here's what I was up agianst over the weekend. It's not this bad anymore but I still have a bit to go :p

Yes I know there's a lot of plastic in there. Ooooooooo I said a wordy dird :p

There's more stuff not seen in the pics in that closet and the bedroom :p Man I gotta downsize!!!

Attached Files:

12. ThunderChild

Interesting collection you got there G1! :p
  13. Janx

Janx Member

That's far too tidy
  14. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Scarry thing is what you see is only the surface :p

15. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Just wait till I finish up :p Hopefully in the next day or 2 :D

16. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Looks like my place normally.:oops:
  17. Janx

Janx Member

Quick update on redraws etc,

All the normal schemes done, TV and DYRL These include

VF-1A for Hikaru/Rick Kakizaki/Ben Max, UN Guard, Darkbird, Angelbirds and Standard.
    VF-1J Hikaru/Rick, Max, Myria and Standard.
    VF-1S Hikaru/Rick and Roy Fokker.
    VF-1D VT102, Max-Myria and Angelbird spare.
    VFX Prototype

Aslo done Instructions for Battroid and Gerwalk- Fighter Additions.

Just rescaled the weapons and super packs, now redrawing the detail parts and instructions.
  18. ThunderChild

Thanx for the H.U. Janx! With you and G1 on these, it'll be a milestone for the Macross collection!
  19. Janx

Janx Member

Hi Guys. I will start to upload the models, starting with the VF 1A this week end.

The instructions for the Super packs, weaponry and detail parts arn't finished yet so I will try to get them done this week end and upload them by early next week.
  20. Ronson2k3

Ronson2k3 Member

Sounds great .. Looking forward to it. I know that you all have spent many hours gettings this done and I just want to say a full hearted thank you for all your work.