Vader Diorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

loenf

This is my latest Diorama. When I look at one of my Dioramas I always asked myself:" Why is C3PO so nervous?" So thats what he is looking at...... Darth Vader the Dark Lord of the Sith.

regards Loenf

Vader_0.jpg Vader_1.jpg Vader_dio1.jpg Vader_dio3.jpg Vader_dio4.jpg c3p0r2d2_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

loenf

very good..how do you make it shiny ?

The Lightsaber is illuminated by a red Ø5mm LED in the haft. The background-light ( back, top and ground) with Ø3mm white LED. Or do you mean the surface of the papermodel? That's because I used a laserprinter for the model sheets.

regards Loenf

owi

The Lightsaber is illuminated by a red Ø5mm LED in the haft. The background-light ( back, top and ground) with Ø3mm white LED. Or do you mean the surface of the papermodel? That's because I used a laserprinter for the model sheets.

regards Loenf

tq on your answer
what type is your printer ? and what paper is that ? it is so well printed so I guess it combination of good printer and good paper isn it ? :)

loenf

tq on your answer
what type is your printer ? and what paper is that ? it is so well printed so I guess it combination of good printer and good paper isn it ? :)

Yes, it is! An HP Color Laserjet 4700 and special cardstock for printer 250 g/m² (the normal weight is 80g/m²!).

regards Loenf

KGC

Yes, it is! An HP Color Laserjet 4700 and special cardstock for printer 250 g/m² (the normal weight is 80g/m²!).

regards Loenf

Ottima stampante!! Che tipo di prodotto è quello che hai usato per rendere il modello lucido??

Status
Not open for further replies.