USS Voyager, boldly going .....into completion!

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Very slowly :) As was requested from the introduction thread, here's a bit of progress on my USS Voyager. It's the Christine model, very nice templates :) So far I've got the wing, secondary hull & neck done since starting at the end of May.

Attachments

• IMGP0417.JPG
    IMGP0417.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 82
  • IMGP0418.JPG
    IMGP0418.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 98
  • IMGP0419.JPG
    IMGP0419.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 89
  • IMGP0420.JPG
    IMGP0420.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 92
  • IMGP0421.JPG
    IMGP0421.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 84
  • IMGP0423.JPG
    IMGP0423.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 82

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
It looks like you are off to a REALLY GOOD start on this one.
I am looking forward to seeing how it will turn out.

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Thanks guys! Forgot to mention I got the wing glued to the secondary hull last night & port impulse engine attached. (that is a little pain in the butt, not completely happy with the outcome of the port one, only problem now it's attached.....)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Thanks again, just have to keep the OCD in check! (or should it be CDO? That way the letters are in the right order :))

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Thanks! attached the neck last night, then had dramas with the toddler who managed to trash the starboard warp nacelle :( Have to reprint that.... Moved onto the upper section of the primary hull, hopefully will get some pics up soon.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Toddlers in space are one of the most dangerous anomalies ships can encounter! :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Thanks again guys! Bridge section finished, always end up building the bridge first (of the saucer:)) when I do a Fed vessel. A few pics below. Moving on to the main section of theupper hull. This part looks like it's going to be fun!

Attachments

• IMGP0531.JPG
    IMGP0531.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
  • IMGP0532.JPG
    IMGP0532.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 61
  • IMGP0533.JPG
    IMGP0533.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 57

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
So, managed to get the major parts of the upper hull and the starboard "starter" detail (not got the additional parts glued on yet (for those familiar with the model)) Now, brownie points to who ever can spot where my toddler son got hold of, and tore parts in the pic attached... I managed to salvage and use them

Attachments

• IMGP0534.JPG
    IMGP0534.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
The "greebling" is really making this model pop! :)