USS SULACO by SKODA/ Jan Rükr / 1:320 Tuning

Z

Zathros

I found more words, I am sitting here rubbing my finger up and down my lips making that blublublublublub sound! Incredible! :)

myrmedon

Jul 9, 2012
Middle Tennessee
THere is very little I can say that has not already been said. Your build is beyond impressive...and I am looking forward to seeing you complete it. Great work!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Skoda,

Unfortunately, I am running out of words to describe just how FANTASTIC this project is turning out.
This model is both studio and museum quality.
You are doing a PHENAMINAL job on this project.

bigemugamer

Oct 9, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
just finished going through about 15 pages to catch up with this amazing build, the "smart a$$" drop ship - at 8 hours and 40 mins (was that including the bay that houses it?) would be considered by some to be a build in its self but to you its just a minute piece to, by comparison an infinitely larger puzzle, a puzzle that's coming together in an epic way, If this forum redesigns their homepage they should have your Sulaco as one of the covers for it as by far it is one of the most inspirational and complicatedly epic builds undertaken here, not to mention the model itself looks more like it was fashioned from plastic by a robot directed by a computer not with paper by a human. Simply amazing!

Maverick65

Jul 13, 2012
Newark, Ohio
I just found this thread and had to read all 28 pages to play catch-up. All I can say is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. It is awe inspiring. I've seen bits and pieces of this build from around the web but seeing it here in all the stages made up for all the hopping around I did. Thanks for the link to your site where I went and gained even more info.
Thanks for all your hard work. Rick :wave7:

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Sep 2, 2008
The Reactor Group 25
Reactor has 72 parts on 9 sheets plus 5 sheets of plans.

jarobinson

Jun 13, 2012
Texas
The scope and scale is awesome and looks great. I wish I had the room for something so big. Can't wait to see the final product.