USS Saratoga and more

We have just received the new Aircraft Carrier from GPM with over 7000 parts.
sGPM223.jpg

The Northrop Black Bullet from Orlik
sORL1753.jpg

The revised, new printed of the Cutty Sark by Maly Modelarz
sMMO1204.jpg

The Nuclear Powerplant designed by Thomas Pleiner
SKKW1.jpg

and the St. Paulus Cathedral as well
SWP-10001.jpg

and many more at www.lighthousemodelart.com. Subscribe to our Mailinglist today if you would like to receive the new Newsletter coming out tomorrow. Note also our new free shipping policy.

cygielski

Jan 31, 2004
Chicago
Judging by the Polish price, and the shipping costs that must be involved, that is not such a high mark-up, I must say. Many Polish modelers were shocked at the price when the kit came out.

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi all

This little baby just hit the door mat from lighthouse :D :D

I have not had time to go through the whole kit yet, but at the first look this has got to be the best carrier kit I have ever seen. So far not one print error, the graphic's and weathering look great. It even has three pages of just planes to build to put on deck :shock:

As for the price, when you convert the Can$ funny money into real cash it not expensive at all.

I will do a full kit write up as soon as I can.

Ralf, thanks mate all got here great and fast for CN snail mail.
I had it sent by snail mail to see how long it would take, not bad at all

More when I do the write up

Rob

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
This explains why you been working on all these airplanes lately! :D

Good Luck with the build, and I am looking forward to the thread. I always learn something new from them.

Thanks Rob

mapuc

Apr 25, 2004
When I click on lighthouse homepage I only get a page under construction

Markus

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
I read in one of the email posts that HMV was coming out with an Enterprise model...does anyone have any information about it? I couldn't find anything on the web but I could be doing something wrong in my search. Probably another waterline kit.

Cheers!

Jim

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Jim

I was told the same and I have not been able to find anything either :?

Another thing stop coming out with those nasty negative waves, WATER LINE KIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol: :lol:
I hope not
Ive been looking for drawing for the hull on the other one, and thats doing my head in :cry:

Lets us know mate if you find anything as a little ship would be a nice addition

Rob

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Hi, Rob! :D

Sorry, mate...gotta call them as I see them. :wink:
HMV usually produces waterline kits, so it stands to reason this one is too...but remember the Ticonderoga, one of their last issues, is full hull...soooo, there's still hope! :lol:

I take it you found plans for the Nimitz below waterline hull? :?:

Little ship??? Oh, my, Enterprise will probably be a biggie too. :D Wonder if they will include the aircraft?

Cheers!

Jim

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Jim

No I have not got my paws on any ones that can be used yet, I was even thinking of contacting the USN to see if they had anything I could use.
They can only say no, worth a try :roll:
Thats why its doing my head in, spent hours looking without results.
It would be nice to have one to go with my Ticonderoga
Some kind sole sent me.

Rob

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Hi, Rob! :D

I tried to find some plans too, but no go so far. :( The best I found was a water line profile plan and a cut away diagram, but that falls far short of what you are looking for. It would be interesting to find out what the Navy says in response to your request.
Check out this page for some nice photos:
http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/cvn-68_i.htm

It sure would be great if the HMV is a full hull version...wonder how we can find that out? Where's Maurice when you need him? :wink:

Good luck! :D

Cheers!

Jim