USS Enterprise NCC-1701 Refit

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Enterpriserft, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Enterpriserft

Enterpriserft Member

Here's my Enterprise Refit version from STI:The Motion Picture->STIII:The Search For Spock. There's also STIII version with battle damage, enjoy!

Some pictures are bit shaky and no build pics, sorry..wall1

Attached Files:

2. Enterpriserft

Enterpriserft Member

More pics..:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

3. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Sweet! :thumb: Someone needs to recolor the respective parts for a battle-damaged Refit and upload them here(with the artist's permission of course).
  4. trekman1017

trekman1017 Member

where did you get the 1701
  5. mchale

mchale beach boy

ya were did ya get it i'd like one

SEBRET Member

I love the battle damage. Very detailed.
  7. Enterpriserft

Enterpriserft Member

8. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

Good work :thumb: especially the damage version!
    Have you the permission of the designer for these upload? if not, you can´t do this!!!:cry:

there is a model of the MOV-ENT from Diego Cortes Pardo, also available here in the Download area! But the model is not so detailed like the ENT-A from SF-Papercraft!

9. Enterpriserft

Enterpriserft Member

OOPS!! Sorry.. It's Deleted now..
  10. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

When I contacted the creator of that model about uploading a model of my own that heavily used his parts, he was very open to allowing it. Try sending him an e-mail to ask, perhaps include your file as an attachment to show him what you've done.
  11. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Awesome battle damage!
  12. Enterpriserft

Enterpriserft Member

Yes, it's pretty good. At least accurate cos I followed all pictures which I had from ST:III, and I even did the little patches on the some of the worst shots and hull breaches. Just like in the movie when they were returning home and repairing the largest damages.