USS Enterprise NCC-1701 Alternate Reality [Uhu02's Build]

Reginald Santos

Starfleet Designer
Chief engineer's log
Stardate four-one-one-seven-three-point-four-three

It's good to be back once again. And now, my mission is to build the new USS Enterprise from the universe where everything is different.

It's good to see the younger version of Mr. Scott as I build the primary hull. It took me several hours to fit it perfectly. As you see in the photographs I included, I used several Starfleet heavy equipments to fit the top and bottom parts of the hull perfectly.

I send my gratitude to Uhu02 for this wonderful build.

rW0UqP5.jpg
z3lczh3.jpg
Jg1mzmS.jpg

I just want to share my current build to all of you. :) I originally posted this project in PaperModelers.com and is still ongoing. I will post updates here too.

Reginald Santos

Starfleet Designer
Chief engineer's log
Stardate four-one-one-seven-seven-point-one-four

The process is slow. I have a lot of things to do aside from being the engineer of the ship. One day I'm in the Academy, then next, I'm in the conservatory playing symphonies. It's difficult. But I still somehow managed to build the bridge. At last.

xjKPowg.jpg
Bwpwk5g.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
That looks GREAT!
The lines are clean, crisp and smooth.
I know how hard it can be to to keep things that small looking so good.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Reginald Santos

Starfleet Designer
That looks GREAT!
The lines are clean, crisp and smooth.
I know how hard it can be to to keep things that small looking so good.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
Thank you sir Rhaven. :) I had some difficulties dealing with those small parts on a 170gsm paper. I tried 200gsm and it worked like a charm.

Reginald Santos

Starfleet Designer
Chief engineer's log
Stardate four-one-one-seven-eight-point-nine-six

It's already 2300h in Earth's Pacific Time. But before I lay my head to rest, I just want to post for all to see: the most challenging part of the enterprise. Not to mention, the smallest.

I already finished the main hull.

KidrzBf.jpg