USS Enterprise D

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by alfadoc, Apr 2, 2006.

1. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Doc,

Here is another link to a D model enterprise :
    And since we are talking about the star trek genre, how about a free download of the USS Voyager model: you will need the password to open the .pdf file The password is given on the same link, it is ........ not4sale .........

And while we are at it, how bout a Klingon bird of prey which can be found here as a free download:

If you would like links to models of the original enterprise or the mark I and mark II phasers from both the original series and TNG, let me know and I will be happy to pass them along.
    By the way, while you are on the "bird of prey" website, there are links to other star trek spacecraft models on the left side of the page.

Hope these help, have a good day,

Greg aka GW

3. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hey Greg,

Did you ever find a Romullian Bird of Prey?
  4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

I have not seen a Romulan BOP/Warbird in a papermodel, except for the WarBird of The Original Series designed by Marc Robataille

5. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

The original series one is the one I'm loooking for. Got a link???
  6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

i have some links at the office, i will get them to you tomorrow

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy John, Rick, et al,

No, I never found the Romulan BOP model, but now I am waiting on Rick too lol. I do remember seeing one a long time ago and I remember looking for it again but never "re found" it.
    Maybe Rick can fill this need with a link.

Have a good evening,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)

8. astroboy

astroboy Member

9. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

I have a copy. Write me off forum.

10. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

11. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

12. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Jaybats, is the NX2000 you are doing a papermodel? If so, is it still available?
  13. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

it's a simplified paper model; modelled in metasequioa, and unfolding it in pepakura. haven't gotten around to putting in the textures and finalizing the cuts.

14. Dyna-Soar

Dyna-Soar Member

OOH and the Prometheus. Where is the NX-01 shuttle pod?
  15. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

same story with the Prometheus :) , here:

the NX-01 Shuttlepod was the first one i actually completed, and now revising; this is the beta build :) :

16. Dyna-Soar

Dyna-Soar Member

I'm looking forward to building these.
  17. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

hi folks, need some help for test-building. i'm just not able to give the projects enough time as i will be travelling by the next week:

1. NX-2000 and BC-303: the textures aren't done yet, got some temporary colors on it to help in testing. i'd like to know what people think about the shape s and how the parts fit.

2. revised Shuttlepod One ready for test-building also. The textures are complete and just need some polishing, just wanted to know how the new fold configuration fits before i release it.

i try to make my models as simple and easy to build as possible. if interested, just send me your email addys. probably need just 1-2 people per model. thanks!