Useful link ... and Navaho, Rascal, Nike Ajax wanted

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Nando, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

I found this link to a free paper models site, in a message on the, which brings together in one place a lot of models, most of which is already known.

It is very useful! :thumb:

A question to all of you:
    On the page, there are links to a site where there should be models of the Navaho, Rascal and Nike Ajax missiles, but the link is broken ... :cry:

Knows someone which is the right link or could someone send to me the models ?

Nando :wave:
  2. Michiru-Kaiou

Michiru-Kaiou Member

3. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Haunebu II and III, German WW II 'Flying Saucers'

Thanx Nando,

There was a lot of models which I has never seen before, for example the amazing German WW II "Haunebu" 'flying saucer-like' gyro disc airships: - Military 3D Paper Model - Haunebu III model FREE

The "Haunebu II" resembles very closely a flying saucer spacecraft which was reported in the US in the 50s by UFO 'researcher' George Adamski, as a spacecraft originating from Venus.
    On his death bed, however, he reportedly withdrew all he had said or written about his, saying he had only photographed a simple table lamp . . .

Bengt :thumb:
  4. Nando

thanks Michiru-Kaiou,
    using both the link I downloaded near all the files....

But ...ahhhghhh wall1

I can't find the the Navaho's 2nd file (navaho+1'72+blatt+2.tiff) so I can't use them to build the missile .....:evil:

Can someone help me? The Navaho model is very amazing (see pic below)!

Thanks a lot in advance, Nando

Attached Files:

5. Nando

Got them all

Thank You Pid, George, Michiru-Kaiou at the end I had got them all... and now other three models on the pile wall1

My greed of models will take me to dead for starvation .... :cry:

Best Nando :thumb:
  6. fructose

fructose Member

where did you get page 2 at?
  7. Coot59

Coot59 Member

I would like to get a hold of it also!