USCG Dauphin

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by modano1, May 4, 2007.

1. modano1

modano1 Member

I have lost my copy of the USCG Dauphin that was downloadable from Does anyone have a copy they can please send me, or a new link to the download. Thanks
  2. mwangarch

mwangarch New Member

Drop me an e-mail & I'll send it to you.
  3. rowiac

rowiac Member

I did the USCG repaint on Dr. Zarkov's model, and he originally allowed me to share it at the site. Since most of the links from that site are gone now, I'll post it in the Parts Bin here, if it's OK with the doctor.

4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

some one can update it to the israeli colors :p?
  5. rowiac

rowiac Member

Dr. Zarkov gave me permission to post my USCG Dolphin version of his HEMS Dauphin helicopter in the Parts Bin.

You can find it here.

Best Regards,

6. eagleone

eagleone Member

I found it online and it gives you an colored version and a black and white version together.
  7. Emil_Zarkov

Emil_Zarkov Member

About two years ago I received a messabe from a German student who send me few pics of his RC model, based on my HEMS Dauphin design. I lost contact with him and can't qwote his name...
    I'm sending these pictures to the forum beleaving that you'll enjoy seeng the paper models "in action".
  8. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

wow that so cool

some one can found a contact to this guy and ask him to make us a toturial about what we need and how to make it?