URGENT: Someone call nscalesupply.com

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by Evan, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Evan

Evan Member

Someone in America call Nscalesupply.com, please. Their site has been hacked by some crowd called Spykidz. I'm in South Africa, so can't call them.
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Wow!!! Thanks for the heads-up. Unfortunately, I don't have their number, it's on their web site.:cry: :cry:I would figure that they know by now anyway.

I don't even want to get into my disgust about this kind of damage. It's tantamount to breaking and entering and vandelizing a store at night for no other reason than to cause damage.:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
  3. Hoghead

Hoghead Member

You may have to dig around some older magazines to see if you can find their number.
    All the ads I just thumbed through only had their website address. I guess someone in the Denver might try calling information to get the number, but then again it is Thursday and I believe they are only open on Friday & Saturdays.

I am sure with the amount of internet based business they do, surely by now they are aware of the hacking. I have not done business with them in the past, those who have might want to keep an eye on their credit card(s) used. Hopefully account info was not comprimised.
  4. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Seems to me they noticed, and pulled down the server.

You can always use Google to see the site, just go to Google, type in the domain, do the search, and when the results come up just click on the Show Google's cache result. It will show you what the site looked like the last time Google cached it.
  5. piston_8

piston_8 New Member

[SIZE=-1]I just went to thier sight it worked fine for me. the phone number is 303-456-6702 e-mail is sales@nscalesupply.com
  6. Evan

Evan Member

CLOSE call

Their site was back up the next day. Admins, please delete this log.