ur opinion on charger

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by Wvamateur, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wvamateur

Wvamateur Member

im thinking of gettin the Duratrax Intellipeak charger, its seems good for the price, 60$ from Towers.
    it has peak charge in a 0.5-4.0 amp rate, discharge in 1amp, its ac/dc, current adjust, 4-8 cell, and pulsed fast charge
    what do you all think, is it good for the 60 bucks, or should i get something else, if you say something else suggest another one.
  2. I have one of these chargers and they are great, before you buy off of towerhobbies I would check on Ebay. I got a great deal on mine, I think I paid like $35 or $40 for a slightly used charger.
  3. Wvamateur

Wvamateur Member

thanks man
  4. ya, no problem. I'll keep my eye on out ebay for a cheap one.
  5. Wvamateur

Wvamateur Member

i was looking for some earlier, i found a few at 20$ and they still got a few days till the auction ends, so maybe ill come out lucky
  6. Wvamateur

Wvamateur Member

i found a Intellipeak Mini pulse charger goin for 16$, and has like 2 days left.
    how much differnt is it from the regular intellipeak charger? the size?
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i got a cheap little smart charger that came with a couple 1700 mah batterys and an overnight charger for like $28 or something and it works great and the batterys are good too.
  8. Long live ebay! I got a set of about 25 shocks and 30 springs for $10 on ebay. I've also gotten a lot of about 10 wheels and tires and 3 batteries for $22. Those are some great ebay deals!
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

i get everything on egay
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

when i got the charger the guy gave me the adress to his site www.batteryspace.com i found the thing i bought for $31.99 and another one for $34.95
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.