Ups for my rc10gt

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by zdoc, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zdoc

zdoc New Member

Hey guys I have had my rc10gt for about a year now and it is just awesome I have had a few problems but they have all been my fault and I got it fixed pretty easy anyway. So what ups would u guys reccomend to make even better. Right now I only have a 100$ but I will be getting more money at christmas. btw I just found this site today and it is awesome, thanks
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well welcome to the board! If you want eye candy deck it out in alumium, color of your choice or if you have like 4oo or so maybe alittle more form after christmas New Era makes a .21 conversion kit for the GT, I saw it awhile ago in a old rc car action mag. Other then that I can honestly say I don't know
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

4. redheat

redheat Member

.21 power plants are way to much for the GT , The biggest engine that I use in the GT is the .18 that has 1.75hp, the stock AE.15 is about .75hp,.12cvr@ about 1hp. RED
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

what .18? a wasp?
  6. redheat

redheat Member

need I saw more , RED
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

hey monster that was the same .21 kit I saw in my mag :D I wish I cold find that article on the net and post a link it was pretty cool what they did!
  8. zdoc

zdoc New Member

I might look into a new motor cuz that is a big difference red. What engines would u guys suggest. I really just bash most of the time.
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

wasp .18 are nice man
  10. zdoc

zdoc New Member

Ive noticed that a lot of people are suggesting the wasp .18 and the epic .18 so what would u guys think is better? Im gonna go read more about them now.

BTW whats the difference between a slide carb and a rotary carb? Which one should I get?
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

a slide carb means the carb is open by sliding in and out the part that slided in and out is usely the long way in so its like this <-----> while a rotary carb is the other way ro put and down. A slide carb is alot better then a rotary carb, you have better performance with it then a rotary carb. If that makes any sence lol. Just put it at this a slide carb is better then a rotary lol!
  12. redheat

redheat Member

the Wasp .18 is a great bashing engine with plenty of power , you can purchase it with a rotary or slide carb. all for under 100. bux from Tower. I just pulled the .18 out and put one of my .12cvr engines in the gt to make it race legal. The stock AE tuned pipe works well with the .18 also, so no need to change pipes , RED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.