Upgrading Atlas!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by joesho, May 16, 2007.

1. joesho

joesho Member

well my parents got back from vacation and bought me an atlas station kit,well i have one already that i got 2 or so years ago,but this one is better!! THE UPGRADES: using mechanical pencil lead to make hindges for the doors,also added some spindles to the top,but ill let the photos speak for them selves!!enjoy.coments plz!

Attached Files:

2. joesho

joesho Member

dont worry i wont torture you too much longer,....just long enough:twisted: also inside the phone booth theres writing "kilroy"and peeling paint

Attached Files:

3. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Oh man that's what my Atlas station is going to look like a year after passenger service is finally discontinued on my layout! :) Nice work wearing that old standard down and giving it a unique abandoned look. I love the old newspaper on the bench.
  4. jesso

jesso Member

I love it! You weathered it well. It looks great. Love the weeds growing in cracks. The newspapers are a nice touch.
  5. woodone

woodone Member

That is going to look real nice on your layout- Nice work on the weathering, looks very real.:cool:
  6. Raistlin

Raistlin Member

All I can say is WOW. I hope mine come out looking half as good!

Great job
  7. CAS

CAS Member

WOW, very nicely done. I really like your weathering you have done. The extra fine details is a great touch.

But, the concrete base is to new looking. I think you need to dirty it up a little to match the building.

Great job over all.

8. joesho

joesho Member

thanks all. CAS,i just havnt gotten around to it lol
  9. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Looks real good!
    Someone forget thier luggage?