1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Upgraded Blade CP and Hummingbird Pro

Discussion in 'Marketplace - RC and Slot Cars' started by jon31072000, Mar 22, 2006.

1. jon31072000

jon31072000 New Member

I have a Blade CP that has the upgraded tail boom, tail motor, 3 sets of wooden balanced blades and all the original parts as well. I have everything but the charger for this. Asking $175 shipped for this.
    I also have a Hummingbird pro that is almost ready to go with many extra parts and upgrades. I have two lipo batteries for it. The only thing you will need for this is a charger and a new body although I will send mine to see if you can use. I am asking $175 shipped for this one as well.
    I will have more pics up shortly. I will also consider trades for Monster Trucks only. Nothing electric, mini, or paintball related please. Thanks, Jon

[file]cp.JPG,4969,,[/file]
  2. damisdad

damisdad New Member

Trade for a Savag

[file]PHTO0006.JPG,5953,,[/file]e Truckzilla? Let me know. Thanks
  3. rodrigo

rodrigo New Member

i got a revo for both of the heli 3.3