Update

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
Here is an update with the country post office in a new setting at Bachelors Rest Kentucky next to Kelly Keg Company. The WC & T station is in the background. (the setting is similar to the one Charlie posted) This will be the placement when it goes to the layout. Comments needed. :D

Attachments

• bachelors rest.jpg
    bachelors rest.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 182

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Fantastic village, Jim, makes me want to live there! Love the signs on the building in the 2nd piccy. May I suggest you get rid of the chick on the porch? You don't want to give those LPBs anything to gawk at and forget they have work to do! Not to mention they might wreck an expensive die cast car into a train! Look what happened on Ty's mini scene!:D :D :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Great mini scenes Jim. Now the post office is flying the flag.
I really like the way you did the signing on Kelly Keg company building. Is that a cobble stone roadway winding through the first photo?

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Jim:
I don't think you can get rid of the chick on the porch -- she's Kelly!

How did you do the perspective lettering on the building?
(Saw your e-pass in the Bulletin this month. I think Spitfire got her name in, too.)

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
I use Paint Shop Pro 7.0 (soon to be 8.0) to do most of my signs etc. I am working on a small building to show how I do some things. Probably put it up next week end. I hope Spitfire lets us know about the e-pass. If anyone would like one I sure will e-mail it out. Thanks Jim

the one below is a SAMPLE ONLY. :p :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 87