Update

rockislandmike

Nov 6, 2001
Edmonton AB
dayfornight.qazam.com
Good news / bad news on the model railroad front.

I now have all the materials I need to start the benchwork - lumber, screws, a quad driver for the electric drill, and all the plans are now finalized for the benchwork as well. Even got a quick lesson from my stepfather-in-law on safely operating a circular saw.

Bad news - didn't get a chance to start cleaning the garage, because I ended up helping SIL all weekend doing renovations to our basement bathroom. And then last night it got cold, and dumped snow (about 6 inches and still counting) - supposed to get up to +8C tomorrow, so maybe later in the week I can start on the garage (and likely I'll take breaks from the cleaning/reorganizing to do little bits of benchwork heh heh).

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Good news and bad news, the good news is you can start soon but don't forget the SNOW PLOUGH in H0 for use later. The bad news is, it will thaw before you get the benchwork up and not need the plough. LOL
waver.gif

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Y'know,
It's 80 degrees, & sunny here today...my garage needs cleaning too...
NAAAA! :D :D :D

But hey Mike...hmmm...maybe if I told myself that I could build some type of layout in there, I might be a little more inspired...You guys are gonna get me in trouble yet! :D