Update: Unofficial Gauge Page Links

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
I added a lot of new sites to The Unofficial Gauge Page Links Page. We've had a lot of new members come on and a lot of them have websites.

PLEASE look for your site and let me know if it's missing or not working. I use a very unscientific method to find new members and it's easy for me to overlook one. If your site is not listed in your profile, it's likely missing. Also if you don't have an avitar on the-gauge, your link falls to the bottom of the page and has no avitar. You can mail me an image if you would like it used in leu of/instead of your avitar. If you add an avitar after you link appears as a text link, you have to let me know or it will remain as text. Once a "gauge" avitar is used, it will automatically update if you change yours.

I don't put anything on this page that is not publically available here on the-gauge or on your website. If, however, you would not like to have the link, please let me know and I will change it.

The Unofficial Gauge Page Links Page is not owned or monitored by the-gauge. It's my own doing. The pages linked from the page are not owned or monitored by me. Have fun!

CN1

May 6, 2003
Does it mean that if I don't have a website (yet anyways):( , I won't be on the list:( :( . Darrrn:(

CN1

May 6, 2003
Heyyyy:) Cooool:p :p Thanks a lot:)

Question; I don't have a scanner nor do I have a digital camera:( but I do have a normal one. is it possible to "post" them ona website of some sort???

CN1

May 6, 2003
Let us:p get this straight:

We could go to the local "Photoshop", bring my negative, have them "burned" into a cd, then run my cd (dowload) on this site and ...voila???

No way!

Too coool

We thank you
:p

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
CN1, not sure if after the fact if they will do it from negatives, but I think a lot of photo places, maybe even walmart's self serve, can do it from your prints. Does that scanner/reproducer gizmo at walmart have a floppy drive? I seem to recall it did. When you get your film processed, you can usually get it on a CD at that time, in addition to the regular prints. I used to mail mine in to Clark and they put them on a floppy for $2 or something.

asab501, you're really in the limelight now, top and center!:D :D :D Sorry I missed ya! Don't have a good method of finding you guys and gals with sites, other that scouring the "members" area. Anyone else? Anyone have a second site or custom avitar, I'll be glad to do that.