update on son

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys as you all know my son was very sick back in oct and it is amost chirstmas we here is the update on him they stoped his feedings aging and they are talking on doing another surgery he already had three done in as little as 2 1/2 weeks they are talking on putting his intestine back together getting rid of the elieostime in about 3-6 weeks :D that is the good news but he has to stay in the hospital the whole time we are going to have another care meeting with all the dr's to talk about this and other stuff. he is a little trooper he was sore yesterday very sore they had to give him pain killers becouse in the night he pulled out his g tude the whole thing and they had to put it back in. but other than that he is doing very well . i got a smile out of him and got to hold him the other day he loved that getting held bye daddy when i put him down for we could go he had a big fit and i wanted to cry. but i told him i will see hilm tomarrow and hold him some more and he stoped. i know the dr's and nurses are very kind and do everything they can to make him feel like he is home. he has been their longer than any of the other kids. well you all we hope you all have a good christmas and ho ho bring you what you asked for. we asked for our son to be home but we got something better. our son to love for some time to come. and ho ho is taking all of his gifts to put under his tree in his room.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Best wishes for your family and son, scooby.

And tell him for me, all the way from Australia, that the kangaroos and koalas are just waiting for him to get better so he can come and see them all one day. :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Glad that things are starting to look up. We all know there is a long road ahead, but you're on the right path now. We all wish him, you and the rest of your family the best and a very Happy and Merry Christmas.