Upcoming model train Event in NJ

hooknlad

Hello all, I saw this article in my local paper and copied to this thread. I am plannning on attending as well. Here is the article for the Home News Tribune, Tuesday ,February 28,2006 .Model trains go on exhibitHome News Tribune Online 02/28/06JAMESBURG — THE JERSEY CENTRAL NTRAK Club, curators of the Historic Jamesburg Train Exhibit at Lakeview, the Buckelew Mansion, will hold a model train exposition from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday at Jamesburg Elks Lodge 2108, 74 W. Railroad Ave.The exposition features a large portable N-scale layout with several trains running at the same time.Admission is $2 for adults. Children under 18 will be admitted for free. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Jamesburg Historical Association.Jersey Central NTRAK is an N Scale model railroading club based on the internationally recognized NTRAK modeling standard.Jersey Central NTRAK has been meeting at the Lakeview Mansion since September. New members are welcome to join the club.Information can be found at: www.geocities.com/jerscentntrak/Club President Dan Morris can be reached at: choochoodan@monmouth.com

Taylor

Interesting...I have a scheduled trip to NJ for this weekend. I'm not an N scale person but would like to stop in. I'll be near Lakewood NJ and this doesn't look like its too far. Thanks for the info!