UP Way Crane car

who_dat73

this car came rolling into town here in Worthington thought it looked kinda nice so I snapped it as refrance on my layout

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 93

who_dat73

Nope this one was rolled off onto a siding off by itself down in the yard tho they have a couple of the little rail working machines you looking for some pictures??

who_dat73

Let me go check I think there is one on a siding outside of town I will go check tom and see what I can do for you. The last time I saw it it was in pretty rough weather but what the hey might help!

who_dat73

Union Pacific runs a small yard through here we haul a lot of soy beans to the bio diesel plant blood cars from the pig plant in town and corn for ethanolplants we have real close by. Kinda in between two larger citys Minnapolis St Paul Minnesota and Sioux Falls South Dakota is about 60 Miles away so we get stuff coming through from all over.. Saw a few Canada Centrals riding our rails with the BN's the other day to but didnt have the cam handy

who_dat73

caught the snow plow

:wave: Hey steam finally caught up with the snow plow outside of town sorry the pics arnt the greatest it was a cloudy day if you want I can snap a few more when the sun comes out agine but this is what I got so far I have more but didnt know if I could include them let me know I can email them to you! talk to you late
Mike

Attachments

• Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 55