UP in King of Prussia

Discussion in 'The Real Thing- North America' started by TomPM, Aug 9, 2004.

1. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Here is something I caught on the way home from work at Norfolk Southern’s Abrams Yard in King of Prussia, PA and for once I had a camera with me. Will the miracles ever cease?

2. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Nice pix. From what I've seen myself plus the reports of others, UP units seem to be getting rather ubiquitous all over the east. Hmm. Is this a portent of things to come?
  3. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

This is the second time in this summer I have seen UP units at Abrams. In the past it was a lone unit couplers with NS units. This was the first time I saw three together as team. Lst week a Wisconsin Central unit was down there. Where it was parked I could not get a shot of it. This morning there were two CSX units but again they were too far away for a picture.
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Pictures :thumb: :thumb:

I have seen two UP Units behind two NS Diesels on a NS Unit Train on the Pittsburgh Division a couple of months ago but haven't seen any since.
  5. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

I have seen quite a few N.S. and CSX units on U.P. here in So Cal, so I would expect you would see more U.P. power showing up on the East Coast to pay back the pool.