up date on real water in the lake

here are some photos of the lake and the pump is in place and i ran water through it the bridges are all scrach built and some landscaping is done to help blend it all in

Attachments

• train4.jpg
    train4.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 169
yes have to get the mow train out of the yard. my son hit my power and it shot off the track i have cleaned it up. last night i cut it from a 6x6 to a 6x9 L so i have to rerun the 2 main lines.but the rest would stay how it is and i can add more sidings. my wife was a mad becouse i cut it and moved it the way i did but now i have more room in my train room

the lake is 2 1/2 inches deep and i made it out of one of those
plastic tubs and i mounted it with wood screws and liquid nails on all for sides and the screws are 3 inches apart the whole thing is around 24 inches long and 24 inches wide before landscaping and the return line for the pump is 1/4 inch fish hose from the pet store about 1.00 in price the pump is a 10 gal fish pump and for my dran plug i used a top of a plastic pop bottle and a water shut off valve the river is made of plasic laid in then plaster over it then a water proff paint to finsh it off then i went out side and found small rocks anh hot glued them in and used flat base paint to do the bed in a muddy green color ..