up date on my boy

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys my boy got his line back yesterday and they started to feed him agin andso far his test are showing neg. and they are talking about letting him come home friday. we are ready to have him home.it will be alot better on all of us alot less travel it is a round trip of60 miles from home to the hospital every day. and at gas topping 3.00 a gal. it is hard to get up their everyday. and with all the othermed needs.when he comes home it will be better.

well everyone i will let you all know how he is downing after he gets back home

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys my boy is home and we have been busy with hospice and his nurses he is happy to be home and so are we but we are also worried as hospice told us what is goingto happen as he gets closer to death. they told us what the body is going to do and they also told us he will not go back to the hospital for anything. and they are putting him on morphine for pain. they told us it is a matter of time now as the body shuts down they also told us their is a max of 6 months left. as longas he can hold on tillafter his baby brother gets here in 3 weeks for he can meet him and we get some pics of them together and another family pic we will be happy. right now we are just taking every day as it comes.

Oct 11, 2004
New York. Oneida
i pray for you and your family ( and soon to be son) to be a happy family before his time comes. i cant even come close to know how this feels but from the get go it bothers me to know the docs cant help much. all in all may god provide you with warm loving comfort when its time:cry:

Scoobie

Feb 21, 2006
Circle Pines, Minnesota
Scoobyloven. I've been praying for your son & family. I wish I could take some of your pain away. God will take care of all of you. My younger brother passed away 3 months ago, from a varitey of things. For me knowing he's with God and not going pain, it eases my pain. I have some hard days, but memeries of him calms them bad days. Bless you and your family.

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
Scooby, I'm still praying for you, and your family. God will give you the strength to get through this. I lost both of my parents in an 18 month period recently, and just knowing that I've got friends and family to help with the bad days in my time of need, and that God is looking out for all of us, helps me get through everything. You guys take care, and God Bless you all.

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys things are going good andmy boy is doingwell as long as he has his pain meds he is in pain most of the time and it is a race to keep the meds on time. well guys only big news is his little brother will be here tomarrow and we are happy for this time to come for keegen can see the baby and we get pics of then together. and he can spend some time with him well all i will let you all know what happens tomarrow

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
Hang in there Scooby, even though things are pretty rough for you guys now, if you keep your faith, you will get through it. Just remember that you have friends and family there for you, and all of us here at The Gauge too, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask for it.

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
announce1 well guys we have a healthy baby boy he was born on 6-9-06 @ 8:14 am and was 7lb 2 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. announce1

we came home sundayand went right to see his big brother. who was looking at him like that is all you two need is another kid to mess with me. buthe did smile after i helped him with his hand for he could tuch him. we are going to try to get some good pics of them together this week. and yes i have already starter him on trains his frist pics was taken with a train outfit on.

well guys you all take care it is a little hard to type with one hand and hold a baby in the other and have a bottle under your chin ..you all have a good day i'll keep you all posted train97