up date on my boy

well everyone it has been some time. i thought i would let you all know how things are going. myboy is doing good we had some problems. and are getting them worked out .
his little tummy is still not working the dr's are telling us it has shut down. but we went and seen srugery today and they say it is working and they say it is do to all the surgerys he has had done with it. ( now the bad news they told us to plan on another sugery) so we talked about it and we are going to reverse the ileostimy and hope it works. we know it is a evry big risk with his breathing problems and it will take them about 6 hours to do it . they are planing on doing it some time in late june or july . but he has been doing verywell we got him started back in school with home school and he is becoming alittle fatty he has put on 20 pounds in the last 3 months. well all hear is the news for now will keep you all posted on him ..

shaygetz

Glad to here he's faring well, sorry there's more surgeries to come. You'll be in our prayers and thanks for the update.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Wow, he has really, really been though a lot. I hope that this next surgery will do the trick and it's clear sailing from there on.

Thanks for the update.

cidchase

Scoob, I'm like viperman, just can't imagine the pressure you all are going through.
You are a brave family. God bless.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
well guys he fell off the recovery train monday and was in the hospital. and it was not a good thing surgery and his nero dr came in to see him and they told us with his disorder it is starting to take it's toll on things and it has shut his tummy down to the pointit is bearly working the nero dr has told us that they are going to stop all meds that go into his g-tube and put him on i.v meds but their is only one med. so they also gave us a retal med the wecould use only if needed andif we do use it wehave to call 911 and let them know it was used and he is on his marry way to the er. the dr's told us that weshould look into hopise for pain care and right at the moment all they are planing are to make him feel nothing.all his dr's knew that this would come someday but not this fast. they don't know how he will do with all the new pain meds they have ordered. we as his parents don't want him in pain and we see alot of it. well everyone it is a every long road ahead and it is going all up hill. i will post more later :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Sorry to hear about this turn of events. It seems as if everyone is doing the best they can for your son, and that you haven't given up hope. That's good. You are all in our prayers and we all look for the day when this will turn back and your son is fully recovered and these problems are behind you all.

The best of luck, and keep us updated, please.

L

lester perry

Scoobylover, This is the first I have seen of this posting about you son. I went back in your posts to figure out what is going on with you son. I hurt for you, I found a post with his picture he is a cute little boy. I don't know what to say. give him huge and tell him Jesus loves him and a lot of people are praying for him.
Les

brakie

Good to hear he is doing some better.:thumb: It saddens me to hear there's more surgeries to come though..God bless you and your family during this trying time.

Scoobyloven,

My wife and I send you our deepest sympathies, prayers and hopes to you all and your son. I have been through this valley myself years ago with my second son. All my prayers are with you. God watch over you all.

Peace.
Charles

ls1gto

As a father of a precious baby girl, my heart goes out to you. I will contiue to pray for your sons recovery and your emotional endurance. Godspeed.:)

Gary Pfeil

I'm so sorry Scoobie. All you can do is love him while he's here. My hopes for your familys strengh during these hard times.

:cry:
well guys i thought i would let you all know my boy has took a turn for theworse over the weekend he went into the hospital with a 105.5 temp and it took until this morning to get it down to 101.5 the are filling him with meds and fluids. and the dr's asked us about an D.N.R order well we alked about it and we made the hardest dission any parent would have to make when a child is in the hospital. we looked at all the pro's of no D.N.R order and looked at the con's of the order. and with everything that has happend and his dissorder we went with the D.N.R order.:cry: :cry: :cry: we want to give him every thing but with us fighting a loseing battle and his dissorder shuting down his tummy and now slowly working on his kinneys and with a heart rate of over 220 and breaths per min in the 90-100. and they have him on 4 diff pain meds and it seems nothing is working at the moment . they also told us his i.v line is infected and also his blood. the dr's arnt saying much just wating on tests to come back. me and his mother are making plans for when the day comes so everything is done .and we wont have to do it under added stress.

well everyone please keep my son keegen in your prayers and pray that when he gets his wings he is not in any pain.:cry: :cry:

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR HIM AND US

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Scooby...

So sorry to hear about this sad turn of events. It was a very courageous decision you and your wife had to make. I hope it will make things easier and allow you to make the most of the remaining time you have together. :(

Andrew

interurban

This is very sad news Scooby.

You have all fought a very tough battle, a battle we can not know. Your faith has shone through this terriable ordeal.
What comfort can we mere mortals give, only this , I believe "when he receives his crown and wings" he will be in a place where there is no pain .

That I do believe.

Praying for keegen, you and yours.