Unbelievable

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
That is BEYOND BELIEF!!!

I would like to have that guy as a member here!

Thank you for sharing that with us!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
"Best blah blah blah maker " is a bit heady. If he had joined us, we would have had the seats colored, showed him what paper do do, and he would have ended up with a master template for those who wanted to reproduce it available. It is quite proper and quite right, as those Brits say! :)

zzorga

The most impressive part about that build to me, is the level of functionality. The cargo doors hinge and extend, the cabin doors have functioning latches.

What do you think his method was, CA permeation of the joints, and an emery board?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
It is rather nice, but anyone could build to this level in your Mom and Dad paid for your two year sabbatical. To be honest, you think for the time he had in it he would be finished. I look at the work our members do, and that of Papermodelers.com, and really, we have all seen fantastic work that could easily be covered with the same title. Too many members here, and there, to name that are fantastic, unbelievable designers and builders. ARMORMAN, Billy Lelifeld, Rhaven , MTK, and that's just off the top, there's UHU,................ Revelle Fan,................. Goodduck.........Ruben Andres,, who restored the DC-3 we have in the Resource section, and the "Ford Tri-motor", it goes on and on. :)