Unbelievable find this evening!!!!

spookman

Apr 22, 2006
henryslureworld.com
I got 5 boxes of HO stuff from the early 1950's. Athern, Tyco, Royco, Ahem, Lifelike and much more. Most still new in the boxes. I got 5 engines and lots of military stuff new in the box.
The us army engine is the ahem 89001. When they put it together they forgot to put in the drive shafts. Is there any way to get them? Is Ahem still in business? Can anyone help?

I even got a lionel HO engine. It runs great but has half the railing broken off on one side. I am going to try anf glue it back on. I will take pictures at a later date when I can set a bunch of this stuff up and run it.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
You won't get parts for AHM from IHC, AHM having been taken over by Rivarossi years ago. Then Rivarossi went south...sigh... However, there is a hobby shop in Cleveland, Ohio that bought out all the part inventory. www.golfmanorhobbies.com is the link. Economics would have me going to Ebay and patiently waiting to pounce on one as it came up, even in good condition they are not that expensive.

spookman

Apr 22, 2006
henryslureworld.com
Gil Finn said:
That is interesting but where/how did you get it?

My main hobby is collecting and dealing in old antique fishing lures. I traded some nice lures to a buddy of mine who had the stuff left over from where his son was into it in the 50's and early 6o's.