UHU's Skeletons

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by ASC Mclaren, Sep 10, 2013.

1. ASC Mclaren

ASC Mclaren Member

Here are some (really bad) pictures of my UHU skeleton build.I will make sure as I complete the guy and work on the others, I will take better pictures.

Attached Files:

2. Chris74

Chris74 Member

waw! Impressive precision required for this skeleton warriors... and well done, so far!
  3. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Even with the "not so good" photos, I can see that you are doing a GREAT job on this model. I need to try my hand at this model sometime soon.

4. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

I'll be watching! :thumb:
  5. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

So will I! UHU02's models are ALWAYS a blessing... :thumb: :cool: :thumb: :cool:
  6. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Cool! Some well placed Vellum, colored properly, could give the effect of rotting flesh over the skeleton. :)
  7. ASC Mclaren

ASC Mclaren Member

So I finished the first skeleton. This is a very nice design, thank you UHU! Soon I'll start the next one, hopefully with some better pictures, cause these pics suck. After I finished I found a great place to display this build. devil

Attached Files:

8. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

That is SWEET!!! The skeleton in the cage looks GREAT!!!
    I have to say that your Halloween collection is FANTASTIC!!!
  9. Draegor

Draegor New Member

That's a really great looking skeleton, is the cage the one from Professor Plastik's website by chance?
  10. ASC Mclaren

ASC Mclaren Member

11. person12

person12 New Member

I will pay more attention to you,i hope you can go on posting more such post, i will support you all the time. Thank so much for sharing your thought with your readers.