UHU02

Gixergs

Over the years I have had the honour of posting the progress of UHU02 and his amazing builds but recently I have been struggling to keep up with UHU02's inhuman speed of progress. I am the full time carer for my wife and recently I have found that full time has become more full time than it use to be. It is therefore with great sadness that I can no longer reliably report on UHU02's projects and must ask the the torch be taken up by someone else. It has been a great joy and privilege to of had this duty and to see the finished Argo with the dedication to my father by UHU02 was a truly emotional moment for me. I know many of you follow his builds on his site so I'm sure you'll all still be kept up to date and if I'm wandering past and notice a project hasn't been reported then I'll let you know. On the plus side you should no longer have to put up with swear boxes,kittens and general ramblings of a mad man. Thank you so very much for following the threads and thank you UHU02 for the amazing models you have gifted us with over the years I look forward to your next huge leap in the art of paper modelling and as always you have my admiration, respect and gratitude.
I will still be visiting this site of course and marvelling at the work done here.
Thank you all so very much Gix.
b10.jpguhu.jpg

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dear dear @Gixergs,

these are, well, please don't let me say "bad" new... I'd rather say, these are "un-happy" news because I do understand the reasons why you have to make this announcement.

There is a line in your avatar describing you as "Well-Known Member". I'm sure you know that you are far more than that. You have become our state-of-the-art reporter on any activity in the marvellous life of the great and formidable @uhu02, one of the most honourable members of this forum. You have given us kittens, swear boxes and - as you said - general ramblings of a mad man. :) I am sure that there will be someone carrying on the torch. However, your refreshing spirit will be missed in the reports to come. Life always goes on and sometimes the need for changes is inevitable.

I wish you and your wife all the strength necessary and many many happy moments together. Enjoy every moment you spent together and be amazed by the big and small wonders life can offer.

Words cannot express how lucky we are to have such a highly esteemed member like you on board and the fact that you will drop by from time to time is truly a small consciliation.

Thank you so much for your work and your reliability. Have faith, take care and feel free to tune in whenever you are in the mood.

And don't forget to -

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Your friend

RF :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
@Gixergs I am sorry to hear such bad news. Both you and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.
I have to agree with @Revell-Fan, you are one of the most honourable members of this forum. Your contributions to this forum are invaluable. I so greatly enjoyed your commentary (as well as your ramblings). Your presence will be sorrowly missed.

ASC Mclaren

Gixergs, your update posts have truly been one of the regular highlights of the forum for me. I have enjoyed seeing your wit and humor! Thank you for the service you have done for our community! I wish you and your wife all the best, and hope to see other posts from you, as your schedule allows.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Gixergs,

All we can say is a great THANK YOU!! for the way you kept us up on all things UHU. You did an impeccable job and we are grateful for all you have done. Now, you can kick back, just read the threads, and post when you wish, but please, keep you wonderful presence here, as you really helped set the ambiance of this forum. You make it a better forum. So I won't say we'll miss you, as I hope to continue to see yo. Bravo, and quite right!! ;) :Bravo::toast:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You better not go away. You are part of this forum, a long time cornerstone. Please, when time permits, keep posting, anything, with all the categories and the off topic section, I'd like to hear what you've been up to and a first hand account of how the u.K. ( I spent 2.5 months there) is going, from a Brit I trust. Not from some wanker. :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
well Gix, its been a pleasure, thanks for all the help over the years. I wish you the best of luck. please as Zathros said, stay in touch with us here.
sincerely,
jim

blake7

The forum won't feel the same without you keeping us up to date on UHU02's latest master pieces. I also wish you, and your wife only the best.

Gixergs

And once again the Argo picture has my eyes watering, dust you understand, thank you all once again for your kind words. I not sure if it's been mentioned but UHU02 has a Ninja Starfish in it's pyjamas for download and I think a Rey figure might be in the works.
d1.jpg