UHU02 X Wing

Gixergs

The sound of sobbing Fandersons at the disappointment of not getting another UHU02 Gerry Anderson model are drown out by the Squeeing and cheering of Star Wars fans as it's made official UHU02 is going with the X Wing!, BUT, to paraphrase Obi Wan, this is not an X Wing this is an UHU02 X Wing. From what I gather this is going to be a museum like cut-away model,that silence is the SW fans fainting at the thought.Luckily I'm a Fanderson and Star Wars fan:thumb:

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 76

Gixergs

Looking at the design so far and knowing UHU02 I'm guessing it comes with folding wings landing gear and working Yoda for getting it out of swamps.

Famous Dave

The voices of a thousand angels...singing in unison "Mayyy the Forrrce be With You, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Halleluuuuujahhhhh. Thanks to UHU for his amazing talent.

Dave

Gixergs

I would love a Y Wing later,always my favourite but very few models and none of the detail that UHU02 would make,and yes a refreshing approach to the X Wing looking forward to following this one.

Gixergs

Work starts on the X Wing pieces,looks an interesting project this with a lot of parts going to be a real joy to watch this develop.

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 66

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh no, not again such a nail-biting thread! Got to get my heart pills..! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Gixergs

You need heart pills ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Gixergs

UHU02 has already put up the update here,many thanks sir for taking the time to post it.As you can see things are already looking pretty amazing and as there are several cockpit reference pictures on his site I'm going to say that it will get a lot more amazing as time goes on.

S

sgoti

Looking at the design so far and knowing UHU02 I'm guessing it comes with folding wings landing gear and working Yoda for getting it out of swamps.

UHU02 is Yoda! :mrgreen:

How many times has some looked at his work and quoted Luke Skywalker: "I don't believe it!"

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
It already looks like it will be an AMAZING model, but then again what can one expect from MASTER UHU?

I have to say that cut-away models like this have always FANSINATED me.

I will be following this thread.

Gixergs

Texture,texture ,texture,so much more to do on a cut away model UHU02 continues apace.

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 43

Gixergs

More and more details,this will be a great display model and I can already think of several ways to show it off

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 218
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 23_2.jpg
    23_2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 48