UHU02 UFO Interceptor

kevo

yes your right again. another great Gerry Anderson model and one I have always longed to own. however it would have to be a big model to show all that lovely detail. and UHU2 is the man for that as we already know. so there you go, if you read this UHU2 let us know what you think ! ZERO X or Angel Interceptor? either would be nice.

but what ever you decide to make next I am sure it will blow me away like all of your other models.

Gixergs

UHU02 has already created 2 impossible models (the Valley Forge and under construction Space Station 5) and in fact all his models:) Zero X is an ideal subject but then a fully detailed Angel, Oh Gerry you gave as so much it's hard to choose
The Zero X does have the advantage Of being in several different sections meaning it could be several different kits and now that I've found the attached video I'm going to have to watch it all!

[YOUTUBE]ho6VoLgXsN4[/YOUTUBE]

Attachments

• texturscarlet.jpg
    texturscarlet.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 82

peter taft

She's stunning and a great tribute to "all things Gerry Anderson" If he was alive he would most certainly give this the seal of approval. UHU02 is a masterful designer, and i would like to say a huge thank you for doing this THANK YOU :thumb: and one of these too :goldcup: :thumb:

Gixergs

UHU02 ponderings on his next masterpeice seem to be so far original(I think) BSG Viper.maybe Thunderbird 2 oh and one that might interest a couple of people here
If UHU02 does go for Star Wars I would love a Y Wing:smile:

Attachments

• xwing.jpg
    xwing.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 15

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
UHU02 ponderings on his next masterpeice seem to be so far original(I think) BSG Viper.maybe Thunderbird 2 oh and one that might interest a couple of people here
If UHU02 does go for Star Wars I would love a Y Wing:smile:

UHU02 making a BSG VIper, that I would LOVE to see.

Gixergs

Not confirmed yet but it looks like the X Wing might be front runner:thumb:

Attachments

• 02xw.jpg
    02xw.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 12

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Not confirmed yet but it looks like the X Wing might be front runner:thumb:

I had a feeling that it would, just because there needed to be a follow-up for the Tie-Fighter.:thumb:
I am very curious to see how this one will turn out.

kevo

Im sure what ever he makes next will be outsanding! but would have loved him to sick with Gerry Anderson, just so many great models to choose from. maybe next time.