UHU02 UFO Interceptor

Gixergs

More work by UHU02 on the Interceptors motor.

Attachments

• 112I.jpg
    112I.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 17

Gixergs

Amazing detail!:eek:

Attachments

• 129.jpg
    129.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 17
  • 134.jpg
    134.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 13

Gixergs

The side thrusters,this is a beautiful model and a very fitting tribute to the man that built the best childhoods. Incidentally Gerry Anderson has donated his brain for medical research into the causes and cure of dementia related illness.Having spent his life trying to show us the future he is after his passing trying to give others a better future,GOOD ON YA GERRY, P.W.O.R

Attachments

• 136.jpg
    136.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 149.jpg
    149.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 16

peter taft

The is gorgeous in the extreme, absolutely marvelous detail, and the scale is great too - screams out "up-scale" well ya know me :twisted: :thumb:

peter taft

What a beauty! :thumb:

This will be a must have and the building instructions are great with all those photos. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Fred

Totally agree, without them you get alot of :confused: and plenty of wall1 and when things aren't made crystal clear it makes one very :curse: which leads one to announce1 at the designers :mrgreen: sign1

Gixergs

Nose and missle done!

Attachments

• 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 11

Gixergs

Stub wings and landing gear,almost ready for action UHU02 is really cracking on with this one:thumb:

Attachments

• 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 176.jpg
    176.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 182.jpg
    182.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 9

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know what to say... This is gonna be THE ultimate Interceptor. It definitely sets new standards for future Interceptors.

Gixergs

Anyone wanting a UFO Interceptor but feeling,like me,rather daunted by the UHU02's version(still going to give it a go though) Gary Pilsworth has a very nice version as well as other Anderson models including a UFO to shoot down and a Skydiver for any you miss.
You can get them here http://dpileggispicks.com/garpilsworth/index.html or join up on papermodelers.com and find his other models as well.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please forgive me if I missed it somewhere, but does anybody know what scale Uhu's Interceptor is?

Gixergs

I've not seen anything about scale but I would say at least 1/32 maybe 1/24 but most people seem to agree on it being not big enough scale:twisted:
1/1 would be nice:)

uhu02

Banned
Thank you as always, Gixergs:wave:
…she is about 1/50scale (20cm)

Gerry Anderson appreciation and remembrance…UFO interceptor.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 15

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wonderful! Thank you so much, Uhu. All of your work has museum quality. Gerry would have loved it. :wave:

Gixergs

Ladies and Gentlemen the worlds greatest model of the UFO Interceptor is ready and waiting for the Fanderson's to go and get her,lets hope that UHU02 stays with the Anderson and interceptor theme and does an Angel! how great would that be?
It's always exciting waiting to see what's next.Thank you very much UHU02 for such a great memorial to one of my great childhood and still in my adulthood,heroes

Attachments

• d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 16
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 15

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Marvellous. Wonderful. Beyond imagination.
BRAVO.
:inw::inw::inw:

:goldcup: Is there a prize we could give to Uhu? :goldcup:

kevo

I would just like to say, I agree with every word Gixergs has said about this model. and yes an Angel interceptor would look great next to it.

Thanks again for another fantastic model. UHU.

Gixergs

I've thought of the perfect UHU02 Gerry Anderson model how about the magnificent ZERO X! it was in Captain Scarlet too.

Attachments

• Zerox%2001.jpg
    Zerox%2001.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 73