UHU02 UFO Interceptor

Gixergs

Parts all laid out and numbered UHU02 will hopefully be starting to build this beauty soon.
Redwolf everything seems to be as was on UHU02's site :thumb:

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 17

Gixergs

UHU02 has started the build and WOW! looking great and what an amazing cockpit!

Attachments

• 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 11

Gixergs

UHU02 is really getting through this build I think Gerry would be suitably pleased with work so far:yep:

Attachments

• 68.jpg
    68.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 73.jpg
    73.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 8

Gixergs

Main body well on the way fast building from UHU02

Attachments

• 75.jpg
    75.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 78.jpg
    78.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 7

mcusanelli

Incredible! This is the model I have dreamed of since I first saw UFO as a kid in the early '70's, amazing work UHU02!
Mike

Selezen

That's some amazing detail and a lovely model. What software does he use for design? It looks like it creates some accurate parts without need for scaling or testing in order for the builds to be so accurate on first attempt.

Gixergs

More work this time on the cheek pieces,these drove me mad on Gary's version but the formers on this should help a lot.

Attachments

• 85.jpg
    85.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 5

Gixergs

would of been even further along with an everlasting glue pot,I really hope this gives UHU02 a taste for Gerry Anderson models hows about a UHU02 S.H.A.D.O Mobile or a Spectrum Angel Interceptor,A large scale UHU02 Angel Interceptor with cockpit details, oh I just went all faint and wobbly then:roll1:

Gixergs

One of the Japanese model companies,possibly Bandi did a larger Angel kit I don't know if they still do.Gary's is larger than the Airfix but not got the detail that a UHU02 kit would have.I had three Airfix Angels hanging from a thread over my bed as a kid and now they have re-released it I might well have them hanging there again,better than the dream catcher thing my wife has.

peter taft

Well i've been away for a while. I have been told about this model design and build from my old mate Phil {Gix} he sang it's praise and rightfully so, this is abso-bloody-lutely fantastic. UHU02 has worked his magic once again. My hat is off to the guy.... what a talent ! Looking forward to seeing her complete. :thumb:

Gixergs

Oh this is looking so very very nice!

Attachments

• 92.jpg
    92.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 95.jpg
    95.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 96.jpg
    96.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 7

Gixergs

I've been looking forward to this bit,the Engine exhaust.I tried detailing Gary's version I never thought of this method,look forward to the next post.

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 9

Shipscape

What a beauty! :thumb:

This will be a must have and the building instructions are great with all those photos. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Fred