UHU02 Submarine?

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Gixergs, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Start a new build thread, PLEASE!! We'd love to see it come together.:thumb:
  2. MAC99

MAC99 Member

Question about tools

Last post was some time ago, but I will try. Maybe Mr Uhu will answer.
    On page 3 post 36 there is a box and a tool by it it's not a knife. I also saw them on his site looking at the Moon Bus build pages, it was open. It is a gel or past like and seems to have black in it, which makes various shades of gray and black. The tool looks hollow and seems to use the two together.

Is it a glue with pigment in it? ??

His models are of the the highest quality and all fine art!

I I found is models looking for more U Boots but that moon bus is pulling at me.

Hope your all having a grate day[​IMG]

3. rambosat

rambosat New Member

Incredible work !!!
  4. ted181

ted181 New Member

all I can say isjawdrop. I use to work with a german ex submariner and his stories which he use to telll us at lunch time were very interesting.. This model is just amazing.4
  5. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

If you missed this amazing model first time round it's up again for a limited time.
  6. chajalmexico

chajalmexico New Member

¿cual es el sitio?

Where is the site?
  7. davelant

davelant Member

8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Grab this fast because this link is going away, soon! :)
  9. aleks

aleks Member

Just grabbed, but... I'm a little scarred about the technical difficulty of this awesome model. Sure it is not for my actual level.
    so keep on building.
  10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

The foundation of any ship model must be true, square, and accurate. Then everything else will attach on. You'll get it. ice thing is, if you do make a good frame work, you can just print out pieces to cover what ever you may make a mistake on. :)