UHU02 new project

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gixergs, Jul 9, 2010.

1. nh3ave2006

nh3ave2006 Member

QUICK!!! Somebody pinch me so I know I am not Dreaming!!! :D
  2. nh3ave2006

nh3ave2006 Member

Thank you Master Uhu! I can not wait to see what you have in mind for the next project!!
  3. vulcan8630

vulcan8630 Member

Domo arigato gozaimas, Sensei!
  4. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Amazing detail! Great model Uhu02! Thank you!
  5. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

Aries1B was completed by the support of the people in the thread.
    I thank you heartily:wave:

Revell-Fan likes this.
  6. oriod01

oriod01 Member

Please be the Star Destroyer, please be the Star Destroyer!:wave7:

Thanks again uhu02, you truly are a master, and embody everything that is wonderful about this hobby. We are constantly awe-stricken by everything you create!
  7. My hope is the CYGNUS from Disney's "Black Hole".
  8. dhanners

dhanners Member

Then again if he wants to stay with the "2001" theme, an Orion III might be nice. Or a Moonbus....
  9. scarmig

scarmig New Member

That would be incredible.
  10. Mocusolvan

Mocusolvan New Member

Good work, would love to see more!
  11. seti51

seti51 New Member

I am new to this group, but have built several of your models. Some of the best designed out there.
  12. Light_Tech

Light_Tech New Member

Beautiful, amazing details, love it, need we continue the complements. Yes of course we do.
  13. misterggg

misterggg New Member

May be help with Moonbus

Your models are superior and it looks like you are working on the Moonbus I thought my CAD model ortho renders could be of help. It has taken me over a year on these and they represent 1 to 1 scale with the studio model and are very accurate right down to the kit parts, I still do not have all parts Identified but here you go anyways hope it can help! I hope you guys dont think I am trying to hyjack a thread, thats not my intention I would just like to help. A model of the Moonbus would be awesome! I am working on the interior as well and can make accurate renders of that as well, but I thought I would hold off on that unless Uhu02 would want them as well.

Attached Files:

14. MTK

MTK Active Member

Briiliant! Thanks for sharing. If I didn't have so many projects in the works, I'd do it. Perhaps some day, but again, thanks for the refs!:thumb:
  15. lionelpaz

lionelpaz New Member

Dear Uhu,

I would like to get the Aries 1B from "2001". Please give me instuctions on how to get it.

Best Regards, lionelpaz
  16. Eagle

UHU I have your wonderful models in my collection waitint to be built. The latest is the spacebus from 2001. I was wondering if you plan designing a new eagle transporter, that make alot your fans giddy with joy. Love your work.
  17. nh3ave2006

nh3ave2006 Member

Hear Hear!!! I will second that motion with GREAT enthusiasm!!
  18. MTK

MTK Active Member

Has there bee some developement in this thread that I'm unaware of? Has Uhu put out another brilliant model? I've got the moonbus mesh, but haven't got to it yet.... Anyone else?
  19. nh3ave2006

nh3ave2006 Member

I got mine!!! :)
  20. Zorak

Zorak New Member

Hi all!
    I´m in the middle of building the Aries 1b and now UHU02 pulled the plug as mentioned in another thread... I didn´t saved his instructions (which are very useful) so i´m stuck in building the landing gears.
    Was someone else smarter and can help me with this?