UHU02 Lunar Module

Gixergs

Some more great texture work it will be interesting to see just how far this pushes the boundaries of paper modelling, my guest would be A LOT!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 25

Gixergs

Work continues on the interior details. Just ponder how amazing those words are "Interior details"

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 28

Gixergs

More detail work, going to be another amazing model!

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 32
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 35

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Thanks for the update Gixergs!

This is going to be a challenge to build. I think UHU02's Viper is going to be easy compared to this baby!!

Gixergs

The general rule of thumb with UHU02 models seem to be he will design the ultimate in impossible to design paper models, one that can never be surpassed in detail and design then after a flawless mind blowing build up he will promptly go and design another impossible to design in paper model that surpasses the previous unsurpassable impossible to design in paper paper model leading to the donation of a sizable income to the swear box of amazement and often the Jack Daniels bottle of disbelief.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 27

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The general rule of thumb with UHU02 models seem to be he will design the ultimate in impossible to design paper models, one that can never be surpassed in detail and design then after a flawless mind blowing build up he will promptly go and design another impossible to design in paper model that surpasses the previous unsurpassable impossible to design in paper paper model leading to the donation of a sizable income to the swear box of amazement and often the Jack Daniels bottle of disbelief.
sign1sign1sign1

Too right you are..! :mrgreen::thumb::mrgreen:

Psyscape

Ye gods.....

From a lifetime of talking the hind legs off mules, UHU continually leaves me speechless. It is not a sensation I am used to, but.... wow. What else can one say? Wow!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No swearing this time, only this:

:thumb::thumb::thumb: :thumb::thumb::thumb: :thumb::thumb::thumb: :thumb::thumb::thumb:

E

eagleclaw4935

I know Uhu likes to make his models somewhat on a small scale,but this beast will have to be upscaled to truly appreciate the level of detail this man incorperates into his work.The Grumman people would love this.

Gixergs

I somehow think RF that my rule of UHU02 is going to be proved and the impossible to beat Viper model is likely to be beaten!

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 32

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I somehow think RF that my rule of UHU02 is going to be proved and the impossible to beat Viper model is likely to be beaten!
Well, well, I sincerely hope that UHU02 will build a matching Saturn V around the LM, too! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gixergs

Excited yet? :excited1:

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 23