Uhu02 has completed a new model

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganeshsingh158

Jul 18, 2007
For everyone's information, I peeked in at Uhu02's website yesterday and it seems he has completed and released his cutaway model of the Gotengo (from the movie Atragon, among others). It is a beautiful model. Anyone interested should rush on over and grab a copy. This is unauthorized posting of location of a special website.....Look inUHU appreciation thread for all information regarding UHU02, Website address, and whatever else you need, or contact me, Zathros,,...............:)

ganeshsingh158, you have not done anything wrong but please, other than building a model from UNU and posting a build thread, leave the rest up to the staff. Building one of his models and posting a build thread is the best way to honor UHU02 for all he has given us. :)

Attachments

• b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sky Seeker

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
Wow!!:surprise: That's awesome!!:Bravo: A true master builder for sure!:bowdown:

Now that I think of it I remember his version of the 2001 spaceplane. Uhu02 never ever does anything halfway. The guy is a modeling genius and gives great examples of what you can do with paper and how to do it (even though we in the western world have to translate it into google Japanlish).

あなたはこれを好きになるでしょう
you will like this ;)

Try translating his work sometime all 177 pages of it (according to word) sometime. You see that phrase A LOT!

Lots of Fun!
Sky Seeker
:tank:

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
This thread is closed. Thanks. but we have a thread for these announcements regarding UHU02 already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.