Uhu02 has completed a new model

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ganeshsingh158, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For everyone's information, I peeked in at Uhu02's website yesterday and it seems he has completed and released his cutaway model of the Gotengo (from the movie Atragon, among others). It is a beautiful model. Anyone interested should rush on over and grab a copy. This is unauthorized posting of location of a special website.....Look inUHU appreciation thread for all information regarding UHU02, Website address, and whatever else you need, or contact me, Zathros,,...............:)

ganeshsingh158, you have not done anything wrong but please, other than building a model from UNU and posting a build thread, leave the rest up to the staff. Building one of his models and posting a build thread is the best way to honor UHU02 for all he has given us. :)

Attached Files:

• b6.jpg
      File size:
      426 KB
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016
    Sky Seeker likes this.
  2. Cybergrinder

Cybergrinder Member Extraordinaire

He's been busy with that for ages! Looks great! (as usual ;)) What's next?
  3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

I guess (and hope) the Derelict ship from Prometheus! :)
  4. Sky Seeker

Sky Seeker Well Established Member

Wow!!:surprise: That's awesome!!:Bravo: A true master builder for sure!:bowdown:

Now that I think of it I remember his version of the 2001 spaceplane. Uhu02 never ever does anything halfway. The guy is a modeling genius and gives great examples of what you can do with paper and how to do it (even though we in the western world have to translate it into google Japanlish).

you will like this ;)

Try translating his work sometime all 177 pages of it (according to word) sometime. You see that phrase A LOT!

Lots of Fun!
    Sky Seeker
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  5. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

6. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

This thread is closed. Thanks. but we have a thread for these announcements regarding UHU02 already. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.