UHU02 Gotengo

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
As always, @uhu02 is pushing the envelope again. If these photos are any indication of the level of details that are in this model, this will be a GREAT model!

Gixergs

My friend named his youngest boy Ryan, making him the Ryan King.and I went to school with a battered and bruised neurotic child whose father Mr King had named his unfortunate son Wayne

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
WOW!!!:surprise::surprise::surprise:
As always, @uhu02 never ceases to AMAZE me with the intricacies of the detail that he put into his models! This build thread is no exception!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Gixergs : Good job on the hamster! It does not look like paper at all, it does look like a real one... :D

@uhu02 : ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC WORK!!! Keep it up, friend!!! :Bravo::Bravo::Bravo:

Tonino

i don't know if I have well understood Google translation (but images let me think so) he join sections edge by edge without any kind of tab or other support!!
267.jpg

And this one? I know this is not impressive like the radial engine above, but look how he builds things like this!!!
297.jpg
Not only for the difficulty itself. It's the cleanliness, the extreme precision... I'm speechless.

How we can contine to do modeling after having seen UHU02 at work?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I feel for this one I should say to all the amazing model builders on this forum "There,there, don't cry,There ,there,"
View attachment 148404

My lord, that is some brilliant work. I wish I knew more of the background of this ship. If there were some page translated into English, or Spanish, or German, that would be good enough for me. :)