UHU02 Enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Wow! This is coming together very nicely! The build looks like it fits together very well and the textures look GREAT!

Thank you Uhu and Makino!

Best Regards,
Ron Caudillo

Gixergs

It's been pointed out on the other forum that the E is missing so that the name reads USS ENTRPRISE I hope this is sorted for the final release as this is going to be great addition to the wealth of Trek models already available.Many thanks UHU02 and Makino.

Gixergs

Sorry I haven't been updating much,the Tinkerbell model being library only threw me rather and since I can't get any form of translation of either UHU02's or Makino's site I have been reluctant to post in case people are unable to get this as well when completed.My apologies I should keep you informed and hope for the best so....
Makino's texturing/laying out and test building is going well although there is still the worrying missing E still in Enterprise.On UHU02's site the re-working of his Time Machine models seems to be near complete.

Attachments

• 7fcf078c.jpg
    7fcf078c.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 30
  • a7435a0c-s.jpg
    a7435a0c-s.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 219

uhu02

Banned
thank you Gixers. :wave:
I corrected some of the data.
1.jpg
Mr. Makino is making part of the texture of the underside of the disk.
He is search more dtail photo of disk mount.:cry:
and he correct "ENTRPRISE"to"ENTERPRISE".

He was saying sorry about delay Work.
However, he will work satisfactorily:thumb:
EnterpriseK_image.jpg
uhu02

Gixergs

Please pass on that we all here think the pair of you are doing amazing work and this model like all the others will become the pride of any collection.Thanks to you and Makino for all the hard work and I love the Time Machine Enterprise !!!!.

Gixergs

Makino's work on the Enterprise is moving on and looking great with the saucer looking finished or pretty close to it.

Attachments

• Ent1.jpg
    Ent1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
  • ent2.jpg
    ent2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 24

Gixergs

Looks like work on the secondary hull is all but finished and a design for a stand is underway

Attachments

• ent3.jpg
    ent3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 25
  • ent4.jpg
    ent4.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 24

sidewinder81777

Midnight Modeler
Yes indeed many thanks to you both for all your hard work on not only this excellent model but all the contributions that you have made to the cardmodeling community. <Salute>
Btw any idea yet what scale this is going to end up being?

Status
Not open for further replies.